Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet BCD 3000

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

modconHome userMember since 2006
Does The BCD 3000 Work Well With Virtual DJ

Posté Fri 21 Sep 07 @ 8:56 pm
KregCZPRO InfinityMember since 2005
My BDC 2000 works great, from what I've seen they are almost the same thing

Posté Sat 22 Sep 07 @ 10:40 pm
Everything on my bcd3000 works except not sure how to get the headphone cue to work i hear music but only from what coming out of my speakers any advice?? !! (how do I get the headphones to listen to the song that is not coming out of the speakers you know the cue up in the headphones please help.....??

Posté Sun 23 Sep 07 @ 12:21 am
haha i was just about to sa ythe same thing i am also having that same problem but everything else works fine

Posté Tue 25 Sep 07 @ 3:17 pm

Posté Tue 25 Sep 07 @ 6:35 pm
Will that XML work with the BCD2000? I also have the outputs and inputs not working. I can only control Virtual DJ.

Posté Tue 25 Sep 07 @ 7:00 pm
Not sure if bcd2000 runs fine with that xml I haven't tried yet for bcd3000 it works fine except the mic and leds.

Posté Tue 25 Sep 07 @ 7:02 pm
Awww. I doubted that an XML would work for that, but at least I thought there might be some hope.

The LEDs work fine with the default settings for me for the BCD2000 in B-DJ mode.

Posté Tue 25 Sep 07 @ 8:46 pm
still having problems with the headphones any ideas

Posté Tue 25 Sep 07 @ 11:17 pm

Posté Thu 27 Sep 07 @ 3:27 am
wicked av sorted that now headfones work brill just gettin a bit of noise through speakers and headphones would that be because i have connected the ground

Posté Thu 27 Sep 07 @ 11:05 pm
got a new problem now lol when using the ASIO option so i can use my headfones VDJ just crashes and can't play anything hopefully this will be th elast problem i really need to get this piece of kit working

Posté Fri 28 Sep 07 @ 5:17 pm
How often does it crash? After how long?

I have read on this forum that the ASIO drivers that Behringer provides is very buggy, but it seems to work fine in B-DJ.

Posté Sat 29 Sep 07 @ 2:32 am
it crashes everytime i VDJ now it seems thta most functions on the bcd300 work like volume and crossfader but once i hit play nothing works does the BDJ software work with the BCD3000

Posté Sat 29 Sep 07 @ 1:12 pm
I have a BCD2000. I forgot you have a BCD3000. I am not sure if it would work, but you can try by downloading the program at www.xylio.com.

It is frustrating I know. I bought a BCD2000 and then stopped DJing (stopped promoting myself) since I could not get it to work right with Virtual DJ. I spent all that money on the BCD2000 and Virtual DJ and cannot even use it fully. As a controller it works pretty well, only that the song skips often while scratching. I scratch pretty fast and work the crossfader just as fast. I wish I can join up in person with the developer team and show them exactly what is happening.

Posté Sat 29 Sep 07 @ 5:41 pm
I just realized that the button mappings are not set correctly on the BCD2000 since I do not use FX that often.

The FX Control buttons on the BCD2000 do not work well with Virtual DJ, at least on my setup. Button A works to enable the FX on Turntable 1 and Button D works on Turntable 2. What does button B and C do? Good for keylock I think. Is there any way to customize it to what each button does?

The FX params 1 and 2 for Turntable 1 work fine with knobs A and B, but knobs C and D do not work correctly. Only knob D works but to control Params 1 on turntable 2. Params 2 is not mapped.

The bend buttons seem to do not do anything. Everything else seem to be mapped correctly. In addition, the phones knob could control the headphone volume and the pfl mix knob could control the Cue-Mix level. The master knob could control the master level.

I thought the BCD2000 would be the be all end all for DJ controllers but a specialized Virtual DJ controller would be a dream come true. I think Numark and Atomix Productions are working on it from reading the Hardware section of the forums, but I cannot wait for that for my next event.

Posté Sun 30 Sep 07 @ 12:21 am
I installed the BCD2000 2.1 mapper from this page: http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/view.html?type=tool&page=2

I followed the instructions and the BCD2000 works well so far. No crashing so far...

You can set the scratch sensitivity. I love that feature! I set it to 30 and now I can scratch with more variety! I am currently testing everything now.

The microphone does not work (currently troubleshooting). It seems that the On Air button and talkover are set to switch play and broswe mode. Any way to get the microphone to work through the BCD2000?

Button A and D and Knobs A and D do the same thing. I plan to see if I can use this for my next event. I need to get extensive testing done though.

The advanced quality scratch settings causes popping in Virtual DJ. Does that mean that the sound card in the BCD2000 sucks? I have to set it to the simple settings. The low pass filters and the master tempo at advanced work fine so far even though the instructions state to set it to the fast performance setting.

What latency settings in the BCD2000 ASIO panel is good? I set it to 4ms, the lowest available and I do not have problems so far. The default was 12ms.

Posté Mon 01 Oct 07 @ 9:26 pm
Latency depends on your pc's memory if you can use 4 ms without any problem response of buttoms is better.

Posté Tue 02 Oct 07 @ 6:32 pm
I thought it depended on the CPU of one's computer as the Behringer manual describes it and not the RAM.

Behringer BCD2000 Manual (Typed out since copy & paste from the PDF did not paste the text correctly) wrote :
"Latency" is the time that elapses between an operator action on the BCD2000 (e.g. pressing the PLAY button) and the actual output of the audio signal from the OUT connectors. Latency depends on the system used and the processing speed of your computer. Typical latencies are in the milliseconds range (1ms = one thousandth of a second). Most people cannot hear latencies below 10 ms. When audio signals are passing through a computer, it is impossible to achieve a 0-ms latency.

Posté Wed 03 Oct 07 @ 4:05 pm
KropinsHome userMember since 2009
headphone someone find a way for headphone to work with bcd 3000 when using virtual dj

Posté Wed 29 Jul 09 @ 1:01 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)