Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Sujet DN-S3500 Suggestion: change dj name in skin

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Posté Wed 10 Oct 07 @ 6:35 pm
Close this post.

Posté Sun 14 Oct 07 @ 11:51 am
moshiPRO InfinityMember since 2003
That would be simply possible but not authorized !
JumpY -> d(o_0)b

Posté Sun 14 Oct 07 @ 7:07 pm
Well, afterwards I was thinking that DJ ANGELMX made this skin, so the credits are for him.
Changing the name is not done.

Posté Sun 14 Oct 07 @ 9:07 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
moshi wrote :
That would be simply possible but not authorized !
JumpY -> d(o_0)b

You can modify anyone's skin for personal use - just would not be respectful to the original designer if you were to try and upload it as your own creation.

Posté Mon 15 Oct 07 @ 6:59 am
You´re both right.

Does somebody now how I can change the time for this skin to REMAIN?
Everytime after changing and closing, it starts with ELAPSED.

THX

Posté Mon 15 Oct 07 @ 11:31 am
How would the program be able to show the time as "Remain" if VDJ doesn't know how long your session will be?! Unless VDJ has made some sort of breakthrough in quantum physics or string theory I don't see how it would be able to see into the future and predict at the start-up of the program exactly how long you will be spinning for. Maybe the development team can add a "Flux Capacitor" in the next update and you can go spin at the "Enchantment Under The Sea Dance". Then you can say after freaking every one out with a crazy DJ Qbert set "I guess you guys aren't ready for that yet... but your kids are gonna love it.". The only problem I see is acquiring the 1.21 Jigowatts to power your laptop. Maybe you could go into the future and get a "Mr. Fusion" and power your laptop with a banana peel and an empty beer can. And then.... ok, that's enough.

Posté Mon 15 Oct 07 @ 2:28 pm
Sorry. or you're drinking to much, or you really need a BIG vacation.
Question is simple:

Normally when I startup virtualdj with the DN-S3500 Suggestion skin, it starts with time elapsed.
Every time I hit this text "elapsed", it changes to time "remain".
The only thing I want that it starts with "time remain".

When I use the Denon Inspire skin, I only have to change it once !!!

Do I speak a language that's outside the universe, or is this the way you always react ?

Posté Mon 15 Oct 07 @ 7:14 pm
Time remaining for what?! Your session?! And have a sense of humor. Or ask for a sense of humor in the next update.

Posté Mon 15 Oct 07 @ 8:11 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Maybe u can pm and ask advice from the author of the denon ones u been using:) All the best:)

@dizzyrock

He was asking for the track time not session for the set:)

Posté Mon 15 Oct 07 @ 8:23 pm
Thanks spinnaJ,

Problem is that Dj Angelmx is not a professional user and not often on the forum.
A pm isn't possible.
Therefore maybe it's a common change for most skins at the xml file?

Dizzyrock, next time read the question when your not dizzy

Posté Mon 15 Oct 07 @ 8:40 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
How abt denon inspire skin? is it from him too? u can try pm the user that create that skin if he a professional user.

Try search threads in this forum, i sure u will find post similar like urs. I think i do read it b4 here..

Sorry i can't do much here.. . All the best again

Posté Mon 15 Oct 07 @ 8:53 pm
SpinnaJ, thanks for your quick answer.

Think he's the maker of both skins.
Gonna search the skin forum for the solution.

Posté Mon 15 Oct 07 @ 9:34 pm
Maybe if he said time remaining I N T H E T R A C K.

Posté Mon 15 Oct 07 @ 9:42 pm
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Find this string in the xml file :

<textzone chan="1">
<size width="61" height="16"/>
<pos x="310" y="79"/>
<text font="Verdana" size="16" color="#FFFFFF" weight="bold" align="right" format="%Pspent"><icon><size width="46" height="6"/><pos x="316" y="74"/><down x="+0" y="+699"/></icon></text> ELAPSED
<text2 font="Verdana" size="16" color="#FFFFFF" weight="bold" align="right" format="%Pleft"><icon><size width="39" height="6"/><pos x="331" y="74"/><down x="+0" y="+1111"/></icon></text2> REMAIN
</textzone>

You can notice there are two text elements, text and text2.

Simply exchange the text order. text becomes text2, text2 becomes text. Repeat the steps for 2nd channel. Save your work, repack, enjoy.

Posté Wed 17 Oct 07 @ 12:18 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)