Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Text Messaging scrolling on the screen would rule!

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I see that there are some software apps that allow the clubbers to text on the screen to flirt or request music.
Does anyone know if this can work in conjunction with VDJ?

Iwall is a software that claims to work with most VDJ software, can I ask a pro in the forums to download it and see if it does work?

Here is the download link.
http://www.download.com/iWall/3000-10440_4-10795724.html?tag=lst-1

Tell me if this works, I would be so excited to implement this.

Posté Sun 27 Jan 08 @ 4:07 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Unfortunately you cannot inter-grate it with Virtual DJS video Screen , but if you look in the plugins section a kind user is currently developing such a plugin for Virtual DJ.

Posté Sun 27 Jan 08 @ 4:19 am
GaryBrPRO InfinityMember since 2006
skyfxl wrote :
Unfortunately you cannot inter-grate it with Virtual DJS video Screen , but if you look in the plugins section a kind user is currently developing such a plugin for Virtual DJ.

Hi Sky,

Where abouts in the plug-in section. I wanted to have a look but i can't find it.

Gary

Posté Sun 27 Jan 08 @ 4:19 pm
GaryBrPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Cheers, just found it.

Its a great idea. I've been looking into stand alone packages for some time now and also using CCTV splitters to create a small window in the corner for the text software to run.

Its like a picture in picture effect, similar to the effect you can use on an Edirol V4. You don't even have to run it on the same PC/laptop as VDJ, just a cheap one will do the trick, and of course then you can have it connected to the internet and charge for the texts if you want, collect data and send back promotional texts.

Gary

Posté Sun 27 Jan 08 @ 4:31 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006

Posté Tue 27 Jan 09 @ 2:33 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)