Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet All I want for Christmas is Time Coded Vinyl

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Please tell me they will be available again soon. I've been trying to order for a few weeks and get the sold out message. Mgmt. Team, any estimate?

Posté Mon 03 Jan 05 @ 3:29 pm
for christmas?? 2005? lool ;)

they will be back in stock shortly, please check back in a few days

Posté Tue 04 Jan 05 @ 6:17 am
docPRO InfinityMember since 2020
I ordered mine right before Christmas and I didn't get the out of stock message. It looks like it billed my credit card. Hopefully I didn't miss anything.

Posté Tue 04 Jan 05 @ 10:59 am
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
So Doc Z, you're the one who got the last set. I just tried ordering again and got the message. Are you shipping to the US? How much were you hit up for shipping?

Posté Wed 05 Jan 05 @ 1:45 pm
djbizzyPRO InfinityMember since 2004
DJ-in-Norway.
I know u said they will be in stock soon, but can i at least make an order, or u add me the people who already are ahead of me. I'm leaving soon the U.S. and i wanted to set up everything here to be able to get additional whatever here. I have the turntables, mixer, laptop, maya44 usb soundcard, i only need the TCV. Also, the fees here are much cheaper than in Africa. hahahahaha.

What u do when a song in faster in one souncard that in the other. I know there is a post about that but they don't explain how to get rid of that.

Thanks a lot.

Posté Wed 05 Jan 05 @ 8:30 pm
docPRO InfinityMember since 2020
Sorry DJEJ. I just got mine in the mail Wednesday. Unfortunately, I won't be around till Sunday to give they a try. Thank you VDJ!

Posté Thu 06 Jan 05 @ 9:18 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)