Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Any way to translate forums?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

cyberiaPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Is there a way for the development team to translate the forums from other languages? I look at the French forum with its 25000 posts, and would love to understand all of that information exchange going on in there. I see music discussions, something that could really help me with a couple of ideas I have in my head.

I know there is a Google translator, as well as many others that can translate the whole page. They were not exactly reliable, in my opinion, but I tried them 3 years ago and gave up on them. I know there are people translating this forum to different languages--any recommendations on the tools to use?

Thanks!

Posté Wed 05 Jan 05 @ 12:45 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Well I understand you as I'm French. When I read forums in English, I have to translate and write in English ;-)
Most of Teamers,VIP-Members or Moderators are French but understand English so don't worry and ask your questions if you have some.

Posté Wed 05 Jan 05 @ 2:20 am
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Actually, the problem he is having is that he does not understand anything in french at all! And he sees that lots of info could be read from French part of the forum, but that he cannot understand a word of it. I'm having the same problem, though I don't look a lot through the French forum, I just use the "Babel Fish" Translator (http://world.altavista.com/babelfish/tr). It does no miracle, but helps a bit. Try it :)

Posté Wed 05 Jan 05 @ 1:25 pm
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posté Wed 05 Jan 05 @ 1:30 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)