Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet DMC-1, DAC-2 and VDJ

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

How many of you are using the DMC-1 or DAC-2 with Virtual DJ? I own both. NO CHIP. I'm still waiting for ONE chip I ordered from GIZMOLABS.... Waiting patiently. Neither controller works with VDJ. How many of you are using the units with the udate chips and what has the experience been like? I'll continue to search the forums for ideas. Thanks.

JOSE

Posté Tue 11 Jan 05 @ 12:42 am

Posté Tue 11 Jan 05 @ 1:48 am
I use the DAC-2, with no problems.

Posté Tue 11 Jan 05 @ 1:51 am
For some reason Virtual DJ did not detect the controller in the first installation. I spent 20 hours fooling around with the DMC-1 while waiting for the update chip to arive, it locked up everytime. At one point it was not detected by VDJ. Since the DAC-2 was not properly detected the first time, I thought I needed the new chip. After looking over the forum, it became apparent that no chip is needed for the DAC-2, so I went back and tried again. I unpluged the controller from the computer and plugged it back in. I restarted the software and....... IT WORKED. Why would this happen? Who knows! The one thing I do know is that this is an exceptional software and controller worth all the time and money. I downloaded the dmc1mapper (thanks to the developer Daniels) and let THE JOY BEGIN!!!! Thanks to all for you help. It's time to party.

DJ JOSE

Posté Tue 11 Jan 05 @ 2:29 am
DRIVEr! install the usb driver or it will not recognize it
if it works in PCDJ then it will work with VDJ

Posté Tue 11 Jan 05 @ 1:36 pm
DRIVERs???

Windows XP detected the new hardware and I installed the drivers for the DAC-2 right away. I checked the COM PORT settings and changed it to COM3. The problem was that VDJ did not detect the controller, NOT WIN XP. Big difference..... Anyway, the problem has been solved and everything is all well.

Just information for future Virtual DJs.

DJ JOSE

Posté Tue 11 Jan 05 @ 2:13 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)