Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet save option for saving not showing In Safari [SOLVED]

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

dydy1PRO InfinityMember since 2006
I am reporting If you are using Safari Mac browser 3.1.2 Leopard 10.5.4; you will be unable to post on Virtual DJ new site.

After you either start a new post or try to respond to a post at either the bottom or the top of the post, when you try to save there are no such option In the page

to do so. In order for me to write this post I had to use Firefox browser for Mac.

That concludes my report. Back to you Virtual DJ.

Posté Thu 28 Aug 08 @ 8:30 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Replying to this post i using safari v3.1.2 but with tiger 10.4.11 n i see that i have the save option..

Posté Thu 28 Aug 08 @ 8:34 am
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
posting from the latest and greatest safari and 10.5.4 here and no posting problem here either.

Posté Thu 28 Aug 08 @ 10:38 am
So guys, If there is a trick. What is the trick to be able to see the Save icon option on the Virtual DJ website for Safari?

Posté Fri 29 Aug 08 @ 9:14 am
Not really sure what u mean dydy.. there no trick unfortunately.. U can just went into the forum as usual n use it as normal too.

Hmm.. maybe u try to clear the cache n log in back. If the problem persist maybe we can take a look at ur screenshot...

Regards.

Posté Fri 29 Aug 08 @ 12:54 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
dydy1 wrote :
So guys, If there is a trick. What is the trick to be able to see the Save icon option on the Virtual DJ website for Safari?

Install bootcamp?

PS that was a joke :)

Posté Fri 29 Aug 08 @ 1:18 pm
On my Macbook I have to hold down the mouse button and move my cursor to the right so the text box scrolls over and then the little "save" box appears.

Posté Fri 29 Aug 08 @ 3:36 pm

Posté Fri 29 Aug 08 @ 4:14 pm
That' s a screenshot of It guys.

Whoever mentionned install bootcamp Is very funny LMAO

Posté Fri 29 Aug 08 @ 4:15 pm
Dam its now doing it to me !!

Posté Sat 30 Aug 08 @ 5:15 am
Dydy, try to reset safari n just use safari only as ur internet browser on ur mac. Will that help?

N thanks for the screenshot, it strange as my save option is there n the only internet browser on my mac is safari;)

@sky, did that happen to u too?

Posté Sat 30 Aug 08 @ 8:07 am
skyfxl wrote :
Dam its now doing it to me !!

Ironically i find my self using bootcamp to make this post now!

Posté Sat 30 Aug 08 @ 11:50 am
Have u guys sorted this out?

Posté Tue 02 Sep 08 @ 6:41 am
No, I am unable to use Safari as a browser to post on the forum now.

I don\' t have to go to boot camp Windows Instead I use Firefox or Opera browser to post on the forum. I know It Is a pain In the Ar$$ to flip from one browser to another when in fact I mostly use Safari only as a brwser.

Wait on minute, I just checked now; now I can see and I have the Save option on the bottom right of the Safari browser.

I am good now

Posté Tue 02 Sep 08 @ 10:00 am
Good. Glad it is sorted;)

Posté Tue 02 Sep 08 @ 11:55 am
HiTowerPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Just wanted to add that I was having the same problem, but it seems to be fixed now. Whoever did fix it, thanks for the work. It was painful the other way.

Posté Tue 02 Sep 08 @ 10:49 pm
At last, I've not been able to post on here since the forum upgrade, good to see it's been fixed.

Ross

Posté Wed 03 Sep 08 @ 4:25 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)