Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet How will I record a mix using Maya44 & external mixer?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

mfdoomHome userMember since 2005
If I setup the Maya44 with my set of turntables and external mixer, I will need to input the sound back into the computer after it has come out of the maya outputs and come through my mixer. How is it possible to do this with only 4in/4out?

Posté Sun 31 Aug 08 @ 6:26 am
mfdoom wrote :
If I setup the Maya44 with my set of turntables and external mixer, I will need to input the sound back into the computer after it has come out of the maya outputs and come through my mixer. How is it possible to do this with only 4in/4out?

This is not possible with the Maya44. Just use the built in Soundcard of your Laptop/PC to record from the record or booth-out of your mixer.

Posté Sun 31 Aug 08 @ 8:03 am
Even without the turntables I can't make vdj record on the maya card while it's being used for outputs.

If you need the recording to be high quality you might have to buy another sound card with a decent line-in.

Alternatively, you could buy some kind of midi controller (depends on how much you like your mixer.) If you used something like a total control for the volumes and eqs, then you can just record the "master out" of vdj without any extra cables or anything. If you really like your mixer then just using the line in on your computer is the way forward.

Posté Mon 01 Sep 08 @ 9:33 pm
or buy a mixer with USB ports on it and only use the MAYA for the inputs such as Numarks DMX range or even the DM950 USB

Posté Wed 03 Sep 08 @ 11:39 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)