Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet VDJ 4.3 XML File not compatible in Vista?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I am using version 4.3 and i find it the most rock solid out of all the versions. Have used v5 with several issues so would prefer to stick to v4 as it does the job for me.

I have purchased a new laptop with vista but i have one annoying problem, i have copied my XML file over to the new machine and none of my BPM / cuepoint information is recognised. I have copied it to other XP machines and it works fine. I have it in the correct format - 'Virtual DJ Database (Nick)'. Or whatever the username of the machine is in brackets.

Does anyone know how i can get the file to work in Vista? My XML file is 10 meg and i would be lost without it during a set.

Thanks in advance!

Nickquest ;)

Posté Sun 31 Aug 08 @ 1:36 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Vista creates a folder location that is hidden that is stores 'application' created file to. Do a search in Hidden files/folders for [ VirtualDJ Database*.* ] <- content between the brackets... anyhow, when you find the file, right-click and choose 'Open container location' , copy your old database file to that location...

Now since you have already tried copying the file onto your machine, you should find that file 2 times.

Posté Mon 01 Sep 08 @ 12:24 pm
Thanks! Works a treat.

Posté Mon 01 Sep 08 @ 7:06 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)