Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet vdj issues...

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Sometimes when im using vdj it makes a weird noise, its accurs when i move the line faders, move the tune with the top graph or tweak the tune with the left or right keys, move the pitch faders & so on....the problem does not seem to be there all the time the noise itself is a kind of glitchy rumble...a bit hard to explain but clearly audible over a single tune or over a mix so if im just tweaking a tune in time with another or just moving the pitch fader (im not sure if it accurs if the crossfader is on the side of the tune playing when im getting the bpm the same or not or just if both channels are audible...i will check that later)the noise can be heard over the top...its very, very irritating and has wrecked more than a couple of recordings....is it because my laptop has a rubbish internal soundcard or is it a seperate issue with vdj...any help would be greatly appreicated

cheers FV

Posté Wed 17 Sep 08 @ 4:13 pm
i re-checked it an it will make the noise no mater where the crossfader is

Posté Wed 17 Sep 08 @ 6:03 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
In the config menu. untick Safe Mode and Over clock..and set the latency to fastest....

Posté Wed 17 Sep 08 @ 6:14 pm
Does it still happen when the mains plug is removed from the laptop? The reason i say this is that when i load VDJ I get alot of sound interference more so when tracks are being mixed dispite using a USB mixer sold by VDJ. The humming sreeching whistling stops when in battery mode, so therefore suggesting that the power cable needs filtering.

Posté Wed 17 Sep 08 @ 7:47 pm
thanks for the response, i will follow the instructions and see if it makes a diference....btw i already have the latency set to fastest

Posté Thu 18 Sep 08 @ 4:50 pm
yeah untick safe mode and over lock, i got this horrible noise too.. until i unticked them

Posté Fri 19 Sep 08 @ 2:51 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)