Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Denon HC4500 and Numark I/O

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi,

how does each card appear in VDJ? as one 4 channel or 2 separate stereo soundcards.
I'd like to use notebooks built-in soundcard as 3rd stereo output for monitoring & samples
together with Denon HC4500 soundcard or with Numark DJ I/O.

Posté Thu 25 Sep 08 @ 4:56 am
They would appear as two separate sound cards with 2 stereo outputs each. You would only be able to use one or the other, not both at the same time.

To achieve what you want, you would need a sound card with atleast 3 stereo outputs such as Native Instruments Audio 8 DJ (This has 8 outputs, making 4 stereo outputs.)

Posté Thu 25 Sep 08 @ 10:03 am
Thanks,
I didn't mean to use both at same time,

I'd like to use only one 4.1 card (denon or numark) and with it additional stereo card.
Deciding which one to buy to have this possible.

From your post i understood that both HC4500 and numark I/O appears as 4.1 cards,
did I get it right ?

Posté Thu 25 Sep 08 @ 10:56 am
lopez453 wrote :
I'd like to use only one 4.1 card (denon or numark) and with it additional stereo card.
Deciding which one to buy to have this possible.

I'm not sure about the DJIO because I don't own one, but the HC4500 driver is ASIO and will only appear when you choose the ASIO driver sound card option. This doesn't allow you to use any other sound cards at the same time (E.g: For an additional output for samples.)

If the DJIO still appears in the list when you choose the 2 cards (4.1 + 1) option and operates correctly as a 4.1 card, you could use this along with another ordinary sound card (E.g: The one built into your laptop), but you will not have low latency ASIO audio using this setup.

If you had an ASIO sound card with 3 or more stereo outputs such as Native Instruments Audio, you could choose Outputs: 3 line mixer and Sound card(s): ASIO Driver. This will then give you the option to have separate outputs for decks 1 and 2 and samples/preview.

Posté Thu 25 Sep 08 @ 11:35 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)