Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet What other timecoded vinyls work with VirtualDJ?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

looshusHome userMember since 2008
Can anyone tell me what other timecoded vinyls work well with VirtualDJ (Numark M-Audio Rane etc.)

Reason being that to get the VirtualDJ ones i need to order from America and I wanna get them from a shop nearby, also i've heard that the VirtualDJ ones are often out of stock (and I'd say, a bit overpriced).

Posté Sat 04 Oct 08 @ 12:36 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
looshus wrote :

Reason being that to get the VirtualDJ ones i need to order from America and I wanna get them from a shop nearby, also i've heard that the VirtualDJ ones are often out of stock (and I'd say, a bit overpriced).

I see you live in the UK like me mate. If you order VirtualDJ timecodes, then they get posted from a location in kent. When I ordered mine it only took 3 days for me to receive them, at at a price of £35, which is not bad really.

I recently ordered some Numark vinyls as back up and they cost me £32, so there is not much difference in it really.

Posté Sat 04 Oct 08 @ 1:12 pm
looshusHome userMember since 2008
Thing is, every other timecode (apart from VDJ ones!) is in my local shop, so if I could use an alternative I can go buy them tomorrow. t.t.p. that you have to pay whatever the postage is if its only from Kent.

So the Numark ones work just as well as the VDJ ones? If there is no difference I will just buy those. Just being impatient really.

Have we had any more news on a mapper for the RMX yet Jimmy? Really wanna change some buttons!

Posté Sat 04 Oct 08 @ 1:26 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007

Well the Numark timecodes is your best bet, they should work fine mate, there the same as ours.

looshus wrote :

Have we had any more news on a mapper for the RMX yet Jimmy? Really wanna change some buttons!

Have you seen this post on the plugin page, there is a link to a good 6x6 button mapper made by DJ cel, and apparently he is working on another one so I've read somewhere.

Posté Sat 04 Oct 08 @ 2:22 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)