Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Audio trouble!

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I have a Acer Farrari 4005, amd turion 64 (2ghz), 1 gig ram, running XP PRO. I'm using a ECHO INDIGO DJ sound card. No mixers, controlers or anything. I wanted to get setup before i got to the club.

I get a "white noise" sound through the speakers. Doesn't matter if i use the echo card, or the factory one. At one time i had vdj 5. Not sure what version it was. But it worked fine. Just never bought it after the trial. I'm just getting started on the digital djing. I lost my hard drive and had to reload windows. Everything else works great.

To the finish. Downloaded 5.1. that is when this problem started. Updated to 5.2. (Both where trials). Still have the same problem. I've tried playing with the settings. Still no change.

Any help would be awesome........NT

Posté Sat 11 Oct 08 @ 5:15 pm
belgumHome userMember since 2008
Some Laptop power Supplies will cause a mains hum through the speakers. If you disconnect the earth from the laptop power supply this should fix the problem. If it isn't that then I can't help.

Good Luck

Posté Fri 24 Oct 08 @ 11:52 am
Thanks, but I tried that. And it didn't change anything. Also, it's static or white noise, not humming. If I turn the gain high enough, I can hear the music. But, this makes the static louder also.......NT

Posté Fri 24 Oct 08 @ 9:46 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003

Posté Sat 25 Oct 08 @ 2:10 am
I read the posts. Sounds like, Buy vdj pro. Reload windows. Then reload vdj. Not reassuring. Since everything else works perfectly. Vdj is the only program making that noise.....NT

Posté Sat 25 Oct 08 @ 11:56 am
OH, I forgot. The noise starts as soon as I start playing vdj. If I stop the play back, noise is gone. Until I restart playing. If I let vdj sit and dle for a bit. Play back is real slow to start....NT

Posté Sat 25 Oct 08 @ 12:00 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)