Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet assiging "loop shift" to knob on BCR2000?????

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Ok so i have done abit of study on MIDI before i decided to jump head first into asking a question and thought i could solve it myself, seems i can't. I feel i am almost there but can't seem to understand the concept of different 'CC' messages for different parameters.

I am trying to assign "loop shift" to a controller on my BCR2000, and have tried everything, i can't seem to assign "loop shift" to any knob. In configuration it detects the encoder i want to assign to loop shift but when i turn the knob the loop shift encoder on VDJ GUI does nothing. i can assign master volume and various other controls but cant seem to assign loop shift??

Iam thinking this may have something to do with 'CC' numbers and a specific 'CC' for loop shift, iam not sure, iam not to clued on how specific 'CC' for different parameters really works??

Iam hoping someone can help? It would be much abliged and appreciated if someone knew the answer to my problem i certainly don't!

Cheers, thanks for your help-s

Lee.

Posté Thu 16 Oct 08 @ 4:33 am
^^I don't know the answer to my problem.. about signing loop shift to a button.

Posté Sun 19 Oct 08 @ 10:37 pm
I can assign it i just can't get the values small enough ie. I'm not sure if you can get the values small enough? meaning below 1 beat. That is as, as small a value as you can assign as far as i can understand and map. Anybody know how i can assign a smaller value, smaller than 1. It would be greatly appreciated.

Even if someone like could give me the exactamundo answer that would be tops. Like spot on, i would love it. And all you guys will get the complete raps. :-)

Yes.

Cheers.

Lee.

Posté Thu 20 Nov 08 @ 9:42 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)