Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet HS5500 will not work!

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi everyone,
I'm looking for some advice. I am trying to get my Denon hs-5500 to control in VDJ but get nothing. I have activated the native support and nothing. My DDM400 mixer is working just fine as a controller and if I run Traktor, the Denon controls normally.
I am running VDJ on a desktop loaded with Vista. Denon software and Asio driver are up to date.

Anyone else had this problem and figured it out?

Posté Sat 22 Nov 08 @ 12:11 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Not sure if there is native support for that controller, if it has, picture of it must be in Remote Control Section in VDJ settings. If not, you must map it via General Midi or use mapper, if there is one available in Download>Tools on this site.

Posté Sat 22 Nov 08 @ 10:25 pm
Hi,

I have had a lot of issues in Vista with the 5500. It would lose connectivity after a few minutes or so. I ended up putting XP on my laptop and dual booting... that has resolved the disconnection issue, just have some issues with the platter now mostly.
Are you able to output the VDJ sound through the Denon?

Here's what I do...

Connect the controller to the PC
press the MIDI button on the controller, then push the Parameters knob to go into Midi mode.
If using the 5500's sound card, select ASIO Driver and then Denon from the Sound Setup tab in the VDJ config
Go to the remote control tab and enable the 5500, make sure the box around it turns green.
You will also see the screen on the controller change to the VDJ display.

Hope that helps, sorry if it is over simplified...

Taipanic

Posté Mon 24 Nov 08 @ 11:24 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)