Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet NUMARK Hardware Products (Setup, Solutions, Fixes, Issues, etc.) - Page: 66

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
massdjs wrote :
I apologize for being so disgruntled but I feel there has been more than adequate time for this to be mapped out.

And your assessment of 'adequate' time was already explained in prior conversation - we do not add support for a product just on a 'whim'. If we can not get the hardware from the manufacture and/or the appropriate information then how can we honestly support the product???

If you don't like the timeline, then your 'disgruntled' state of mind should be with Numark not with us. But, since you want just a half ass hack for support - then there you go, you got it now.

Posté Thu 03 Nov 11 @ 11:48 am
massdjsPRO InfinityMember since 2006
cstoll wrote :
massdjs wrote :
I apologize for being so disgruntled but I feel there has been more than adequate time for this to be mapped out.

And your assessment of 'adequate' time was already explained in prior conversation - we do not add support for a product just on a 'whim'. If we can not get the hardware from the manufacture and/or the appropriate information then how can we honestly support the product???

If you don't like the timeline, then your 'disgruntled' state of mind should be with Numark not with us. But, since you want just a half ass hack for support - then there you go, you got it now.

Yes this hack will be more than suffcient for now. Thank you! To me it almost seems everything is there minus the red LED ring around the platter. I assume that will come in the official release.

Posté Thu 03 Nov 11 @ 11:52 am
I have my numark virtual vinyl registered..when i first installed it i entered a serial # and that's how i began running virtual vinyl. Could I use that same serial number for a new virtual dj? i fear I lost the CD with the serial # on front, so im pretty much shit out of luck now huh?

Posté Thu 03 Nov 11 @ 4:09 pm
Numark Ns7 And Active (Powered) Pa's (Mains) And Subwoofer ? = Right Now My Set Up Iz = Numark Ns7 And Two Yamaha DSR115's. 15'' Active Powered Speakers. Well I Just Bought A Yamaha DSR118w Active Powered 18'' Subwoofer. I Wanna Know Anyone With The Ns7,Whats The Best Way To Hook Everything Up ? 1st Option = Xlr Out's Left & Right From The Ns7 To The 15's. Then Use The Booth Out's (Rca's) Left & Right To The 18'' Subwoofer. ( I Know The 18'' Has Xlr Inputs,But I Was Planning On Buying Rca To Xlr Cables) Or 2nd Option = Ns7 Xlr Out's To The 18'' Sub Xlr Inputs, And Then To My 15's ?

Posté Fri 04 Nov 11 @ 12:28 pm
This is what I have:
numark v7
mixtrack pro

Is there any way I can use the mixtrack pro as a mixer? Please help thankyou!!!

Posté Fri 04 Nov 11 @ 7:14 pm
cstoll wrote :
massdjs wrote :
DJ Tidalwave wrote :
Hey Numark Reps.... just tell me what I have to do to get the problem of the underwater sound fixed on my V7's on my Mac? i see a lot of posts but not a lot of support from Numark on this issue. I have 2x $500 units that sound like crap. i really dont think I am asking alot... but please, we are all in the dark here, can you please help?

NUMARK? EPIC FAIL! I don't even know what to say. I stayed with Virtual DJ for years but after this NDX900 crap I'm done!!

This issue has been addressed numerous times with both the NS7 and V7 controllers. NOT ON A SUPPORT END!

If you are running the Numark drivers only ... then you need to install the latest version of ITCH (So your hardware can get updated!!! And the latest drivers as well!) This is the only way ITCH based controllers get their latest firmware and drivers.

And for the V7 - follow the instructions here - http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/130863/Hardware_Technical_Support/Numark_V7_-_Setup_-_1_and_2_unit_settings.html?page=1

Thanks for the response, but your link just goes and takes you to the solution for the second deck power on sequence so the second deck does not play at 2x speed. The link you gave offers nothing at all about the underwater sound fix, and I am sorry but it has only been "addresses several times" by members who are fed up with no support for the problem. Your link is NOT the fix for the underwater sound, sorry :(

I just wanted to give a big shout out to team member Apopsis , after working with it for an hour, it is PERFECT! Way PERFECT! I am Running 2 Numark V7's and the American Audio DV2, and I dont even need any audio cables going from the V7's in to the mixer. Thanks so much for your help and advice, I was so happy at my live gig last night, thanks again! This is a entry level priced midi mixer that had headphone and mic jacks, and is midi so it controlls the VDJ mixer so I can mix video and audio together (the way my NS7 used to) and has XLR outputs and rocks the house. Only $249 and id did all I wanted it to .

The underwarter warble did show up sometimes, but not a lot. Not using the V7 soundcard fixed the problem about 90%

The Wave-

Posté Sun 06 Nov 11 @ 2:02 pm
The point of the link was to know that you had properly set them up correctly and were using the latest drivers with firmware updates.

Enjoy your setup ...

Posté Sun 06 Nov 11 @ 2:45 pm
Still waiting on a reply to my last post please..about two or 3 posts up.. thanks

Posté Sun 06 Nov 11 @ 3:40 pm
ClevelandDJ216 wrote :
i fear I lost the CD with the serial # on front, so im pretty much shit out of luck now huh?

If you do not have your Serial number handy - then yes, you are in a poor scenario.

Posté Sun 06 Nov 11 @ 4:06 pm
I figured..smh, is there no way to recover it from my computer? I entered the serial # once and thats how im using the numark virtual vinyl software now, but it seems to be a problem with the timecode. I use serato timecodes and i don't know if thats affecting the problem? It will let me scratch for 20-30 mins or so but after awhile, the needle will stop reading the track...it will play from the computer, but i can't control the song to scratch or anything like that, any suggestions?

Posté Mon 07 Nov 11 @ 1:59 pm
I have a DJ set up with ONE Numark NDX 400 and a Hercules MK4 (Do not have the other NDX 400 yet). I finally got the set up right, so that it showed circles under timecode config. but Im new to timecode. I want to know if and how you can use time code to control/ scratch MP3\'s. (Im new to timecode, and I was thinking you could control MP3 files in your computer with it.) Heres a screen shot:

Posté Tue 08 Nov 11 @ 2:38 pm
ringrHome userMember since 2011
Hello, this question may have been answered, but I couldnt find it in a search,,

I have a DJ2GO controller that doesnt show up on VDJ Pro nor on the lite version that came with it,
I tried the registry fix described in the wiki and still no luck,
I'm using Windows 7, 64-bit

Posté Fri 11 Nov 11 @ 5:17 pm
I want to use my Audio 2 as the soundcard when using my Numark mixdeck. Is it possible to do this with VDJ and still be able to control sound, levels etc using the mixdecks mixer or do i have to use the internal on screen mixer via a mouse? If it is possible could someone please help me with the correct configeration?
Many thanks

Posté Mon 14 Nov 11 @ 9:56 am
You can use another sound card if you wish. Simply configure the Audio 2 DJ in VirtualDJ's CONFIG -> Sound Setup for Outputs: External Mixer and then connect two suitable cables from it to AUX inputs 1 & 2 on the back of the MixDeck. Choose AUX your source for each channel on the MixDeck and you can then mix the audio from audio 2 DJ just as you would when using the internal sound card in the MixDeck.

NOTE: The on-screen mixer controls will not move because the MixDeck's mixer section is not MIDI capable. However, you do not need this (Simply look at your real mixer to see where they are.)

Posté Mon 14 Nov 11 @ 2:09 pm
Brilliant!!!..Works a treat! Thankyou

Posté Mon 14 Nov 11 @ 4:36 pm
I have a macbook pro 13, vdj 7.05b, NS7 and NSFX. Vdj crashes when nsfx and ns7 are connected together...any tips?

Posté Thu 17 Nov 11 @ 1:12 pm
Hi! I'm new in VDJ and I just had my first dj equipment which is the Numark Mixtrack with Numark DJIO.
My mixtrack is in good condition, its working smoothly but when I connected the stereo component to my DJIO which is in output 1,
the music is not coming out from the stereo component's speaker all I can hear is a buzz sound and the sound waves in the VDJ is not moving normally, it moves very slow.. I already followed what is in the manual. I also tried selecting the choices under the ASIO menu from the config of VDJ.

I hope you can help me out.

Posté Tue 22 Nov 11 @ 11:16 pm

Posté Wed 23 Nov 11 @ 7:31 am
k4eezLE userMember since 2008
hi my other system is the Hercules dj usb console mk 4, i wanted to try and set the New mixdeck to almost the same buttons, I looked over my older Hercules mk4 mapping and set the numark mapping up almost the same, however the real pain is there is No Sync button to sync the bpm's to each deck on the mixdeck, I really wish it had a Sync button right next to cue/pause/play, anyhow i ended up
re-mapping the following: Scratch button to Sync, and also re-mapped the pitch bend to the (track) seek +4 and seek -4,
but I really wish that the unit was equipped with a SYNC button.

OK one more question, the platter ring LED's that light up around the platter when a song is playing, when in PC/midi mode there is one led that spins around the platter, when in CD mode, there are 3 lighted LED's (like a triangle formation) that spin round on the platter, is there any way to change that so the triangle formation LEDs light up in PC/midi mode instead of the
single spinning led? if so, what is the configuration and map for it.

thank you

DJ~Ez

Posté Thu 24 Nov 11 @ 2:05 am
cnxcnPRO InfinityMember since 2011
I am having problems with setting up the Mixtrack Pro to cue and master out properly. Seems like I can only get one or the other to function properly.

I have a soundblaster x-fi titanium card that I am connecting via Line-in from the RCA (i made sure I used outputs 1 from behind the mixtrack Pro)

Input: None
Output: Headphones (Master Chan 1/2, Headphones Chan 3/4)
Sound Card: Numark

With those settings, the headphone cue works as it should, but my computer speakers output nothing. I've checked all the levels and they're all at max. Sometimes i can get the reverse to happen, where headphone cue works in the master out but the headphones are silent.

I've tried changing the soundcard settings but I can't figure out the right combination.

It used to work before I reformatted (it also took me ages to set it up properly the first time, same problems), but now that I have a new computer, I can't remember how to set it up again.

Any help is appreciated.

Posté Fri 25 Nov 11 @ 11:59 pm
79%