Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet NUMARK Hardware Products (Setup, Solutions, Fixes, Issues, etc.) - Page: 71

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

I'd like to push my message:
Is there gonna happen sth. about signed VV drivers?

inDOKnito wrote :
Hi there,
can anyone at Atomix confirm that? I must admit I don't quite believe this statement:

http://community.numark.com/numark/topics/64_bit_drivers_for_virtual_vinyl?utm_content=topic_link&utm_medium=email&utm_source=reply_notification

I wrote :
64-bit drivers for Virtual Vinyl
Hi there!
I use Virtual Vinyl on a 64-bit Win 7 with DSEO, but would really appreciate a signed driver for not having to permanently run my system in test mode. Is there any chance there's going to be a signed 64-bit version? Ever? Pleeeeeaaaase?

sbangs (Community Manager) wrote :
Hello, we are working on this issue with Virtual DJ

Posté Thu 23 Feb 12 @ 9:19 am
Hello

I work with 2 Numark NDX 900 + Mixer from Pioneer und Virtual DJ 9 PRO

Everything is ok, but opne think could be better.

The sound from the player to the mixer is very low.
i have ti sitch on the gain on the mixer till the end and the signal isn´t loud enough!?!

What should it be?

So the problem is, i couldn´t listing with the headphones, because its to low.

Bye

Posté Wed 14 Mar 12 @ 10:52 am
If the headphones an master are low, it's definitely your output. What is the quality of your music? The only option really is to set the gain to max on your stock screen, and if there is a volume setting on the soundcard config max the volume on that as well. DJ quality mp3's should be 256 or better preferably 320.

Posté Thu 15 Mar 12 @ 10:18 pm
Hi Everyone,

Just got a Numark DJ2GO Controller and the crossfade does not seem to respond correctly in the Virtual DJ LE Lite Sofware that its shipped with (Latest Version), though all other buttons and sliders work perfect both on the controller and on screen. If i move the crossfade to the left or right, it either moves and then moves back towards the middle or totally to the middle as if its reseting to the middle even if the hardware slider is set to the limit on one side. So inturn does not fade the track in or out, just plays both. I first though it was because i had it connected to a netbook but it did the same thing on my hi spec uni laptop so i know its not a problem with the computers power.

Any thoughts before i send it back to the shop as faulty and wait for another as don't want to keep having the same problems.

Thanks
matt

Posté Fri 16 Mar 12 @ 12:46 pm
ns6 I want to know if the master led bar can be mappable or if only is working with the independent mixer.master output> I know how to map my ns6 with virtual dj ,but before I break my head I like to know that.
My idea is to map one bar to deck A and other bar to deck B this way I can monitor the output of each deck before send it out to master ouput .I love my ns6 the best contoller I dream about the features thxs

Posté Tue 20 Mar 12 @ 11:28 pm
I think is going to be possible this is what I want and I know more of you gonna like it:
Ok from the MASTER led bar -or UV meter 1-The left bar monitors the signal from the Left deck volume 2- the rigth bar monitors the signal from the right deck volume ...ALWAYS NOT conected with the fader , separate from the fader I will be trying as this far I did map very NIce! really kool , like by example when I press CUE music stops as usual But when I have it cue the Plate works to scroll the songs very nice and etc etc
I hope some can help for my q? thx

Posté Tue 20 Mar 12 @ 11:50 pm
devasty1 wrote :
I think is going to be possible this is what I want and I know more of you gonna like it:
Ok from the MASTER led bar -or UV meter 1-The left bar monitors the signal from the Left deck volume 2- the rigth bar monitors the signal from the right deck volume ...ALWAYS NOT conected with the fader , separate from the fader I will be trying as this far I did map very NIce! really kool , like by example when I press CUE music stops as usual But when I have it cue the Plate works to scroll the songs very nice and etc etc
I hope some can help for my q? thx

hey i dindnt understand well but did u make it work like that? the uv master: left channel- left deck, right channel- right deck? if so let me know how to do it cuz i been looking for this answer since i got the ns6

Posté Thu 22 Mar 12 @ 5:14 pm
Hi, recently purchased a pair of Numark v7's and have some questions.

First, I got both V7's to work with Virtual DJ with no problem.

My issue is that when I hit the fX button, VDJ crashes. Any ideas how to fix.

Second, is there a PDF graphic of the VDJ mapping for the Numark V7. Basically something that show graphically how the V7 is mapped out in Virtual DJ. I'm curious because I would like to change the loop functions through Midi map so that I can easily press one button for 4, one for 8, one for 16, and one for 32. Assign the other two buttons for move up 4,8,16, etc...

Is there a button already mapped out on the deck that changes from Vynil to pitch mode, etc...

Last, I'm using the Turbtabalist skin, the one that looks like serato, I would like to Midi map so that I can choose my effects from the 6 banks on the left and right on the skin.

By the way, Cstoll, good job on the midi mapping. I know its not easy and folks sometimes give you and others on these forums a hard time but thank you for making these products work with VDJ. Thanks.

Posté Thu 22 Mar 12 @ 11:28 pm
vicdarbPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Hi Guys,

Just got the Numark N4 and finding some mapping problems, such as the browser control, sample & FX controls not working as expected, is there still mapping to be done on this?? I'm not too confident at trying the mapping myself but at the moment the controller is not really mirroring the layout on screen. Samples and effects volume & parameters work on one deck but not the other for example... Is this sometyhing that is being looked at? I understood it to be plug & play out of the box

Posté Mon 26 Mar 12 @ 3:10 pm
I currently have Numark Mixtrack Pro with Virtual DJ Pro (Full). How do I map my device without losing any of the functionalities of the mixer? Thanks.

Posté Tue 27 Mar 12 @ 3:06 pm
Please register your Pro serial number on the page http://www.virtualdj.com/users/edit.html and then download the latest version from the Download Center: http://www.virtualdj.com/download/updates.html

Numark MixTrack Pro is natively supported by the latest version of the full VirtualDJ Professional and will work plug and play. If it is not working for you then this is probably because you are using an old and out-of-date version of the software which has probably been obtained illegally. If this is the case and you have not purchased VirtualDJ Pro then please support the software and its future development by purchasing it: http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html - Your MixTrack Pro entitles you to a significant discount if it came with VirtualDJ LE included.

NOTE: Your VirtualDJ Lite for Numark DJ2GO will not work with MixTrack Pro.

If you wish to customise the mappings, please see our FAQ pages: http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/How%20do%20I%20change%20the%20mapping%20for%20a%20button.html

If you make a mistake, you can easily reset it back to the default factory settings: http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Reset%20controller%20back%20to%20default%20factory%20mapping.html

Posté Wed 28 Mar 12 @ 7:02 am
DajraLE userMember since 2010

Hi,

I have a problem with my mixdeck express and the virtual dj LE softward.

At first the mapping was okay but now the right deck on the software controls the left deck on the controller and left to right which is very very confusing to me during my play at gigs at times I forgets and stops the playing song as a result of this.

Please hepl with how I can make it work normal again.
Thank you

Posté Wed 28 Mar 12 @ 3:15 pm
Press the EJECT button and it should swap them back to the correct order.

Posté Wed 28 Mar 12 @ 5:06 pm
vicdarb wrote :
Hi Guys,

Just got the Numark N4 and finding some mapping problems, such as the browser control, sample & FX controls not working as expected, is there still mapping to be done on this?? I'm not too confident at trying the mapping myself but at the moment the controller is not really mirroring the layout on screen. Samples and effects volume & parameters work on one deck but not the other for example... Is this sometyhing that is being looked at? I understood it to be plug & play out of the box

Any more info on the N4? I'm running vdj pro full and have updated to the latest version, as I said most functions working its the browser control thats not working and some of the fx & samples functions only working on the left side of the controller.

Posté Sat 31 Mar 12 @ 5:42 am

Posté Sat 31 Mar 12 @ 12:27 pm
Thanks will give this a try, I notice there is a numark NS4 mapper Aready in my documents folder and this one shows up as numark n4, will they work if both in the folder? Thanks

Posté Sun 01 Apr 12 @ 6:12 am
hi, No I have NOt mapp yet the master Led bar on the NS6, I was busy doing the other buttoms I lov it it has pleny of buttoms to map I really like to scroll the songs list with the plate: when I have the player on cue, and I have the last cue on red led to load songs close to my fingers when I m by the play cue buttoms. I dont find mapp on the master led bar I keep asking and waiting for help lets wait for help thx

Posté Sun 01 Apr 12 @ 8:01 pm
NS4 is a pre-release version, so that may be why it doesn't work correctly. There has been an update of v7.0.5b since release to add some new controllers, so try uninstalling VirtualIDJ and then download and install it again to see if the N4 is listed. If not, install the above mapper.

Posté Mon 02 Apr 12 @ 3:31 am
Support staff wrote :
NS4 is a pre-release version, so that may be why it doesn't work correctly. There has been an update of v7.0.5b since release to add some new controllers, so try uninstalling VirtualIDJ and then download and install it again to see if the N4 is listed. If not, install the above mapper.

Hi am using the up to date mapper and most things working better, browser control is working however pitch sliders not working at all with the update, can this be fixed at all?? they were working in the NS4 version. Thanks.

Posté Mon 02 Apr 12 @ 5:03 pm
Go to CONFIG -> Mappers, choose the Numark N4 in the list and then find the mapping for PITCH.

Make sure that it set exactly to the following:

pitch_slider

Posté Tue 03 Apr 12 @ 4:21 am
85%