Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet NUMARK Hardware Products (Setup, Solutions, Fixes, Issues, etc.) - Page: 72

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

vicdarbPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Thanks guys that has worked, dont suppose you have any idea why my wireless mic's wont work but my wired mic will?

Posté Fri 06 Apr 12 @ 10:55 am
vicdarb wrote :
Thanks guys that has worked, dont suppose you have any idea why my wireless mic's wont work but my wired mic will?

All sorted now cheers!! I am loving the numark N4 by the way!!

Posté Sat 07 Apr 12 @ 4:07 pm
ed1220Home userMember since 2012
Hello im having trouble with my external numark m2 mixer and numark virtual vinyl controller to work at the same time. Im using a regular house stereo in which i connect to the numark controller and it plays the songs and scratches them but the mixer isnt working with it. I switched it to connect the stereo to the mixer itself and it works but you just hear a high pitched noise which i beleive is the timecode signal. I connected everything the way it says in the manual except i have to connect the stereo into output 1 on the controller in order for me to hear it. Any help would be appreciated thank you.

Posté Sat 07 Apr 12 @ 11:50 pm
tyyuuiLE userMember since 2012
my problem is ..,when i type it to searching the song ..it cant go through?..,sometimes can go through..sometimes its not? pls. help?

Posté Sun 08 Apr 12 @ 6:03 pm

Posté Sun 08 Apr 12 @ 9:09 pm
I Just Got The Numark Mixdeck. I Followed Every Detail As I Was Hooking It Up. I Have No Control With It. It Will Play CDs, And My Flash Drives No Problem. I've Looked Through All The Fourms And Tried Just About Everything. How Do I Get It To Connect, And Work With Virtual DJ LE The One That Came With The Setup?

Posté Mon 09 Apr 12 @ 6:34 pm
massdjsPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Is it possible to get an Official NDX900 map release that will support all of the functions? I mean it's only been 6 months! The map that was posted doesn't show the name and title of tracks on the display, the red ring around the platter isn't working. Who knows what else is missing. Let me guess, you're still waiting for Numark to send you something? Well I contacted Numark and they said the ball is in your court and that they have provided everything to Virtual DJ. I've always supported Virtual DJ even though 95% of my DJ community uses Serato. I'm slowly losing my faith. Sad...

Posté Wed 11 Apr 12 @ 4:21 pm

Posté Mon 16 Apr 12 @ 7:22 pm
grasskgHome userMember since 2012
I recently purchased a numark n4 and can not figure out how to configure virtual dj le with the hardware. The crossfader does not work or fade between the two sides and I can not figure out how to set up that the main mix goes out the RCA output and the headphone mix goes out the headphone jack on the front of the piece. I'm completely lost here and have tried every combination of inputs and outputs to no avail, help please!

Posté Sat 21 Apr 12 @ 1:43 am
NUMARK N4 audio output help! -

Hi Guys, had some great help setting up my N4, however now I have another issue. I do mobile disco's and have noticed that on certain tracks the sound is being split, ie some of the track to one speaker some of the track to the other speaker? It kind of sounds a bit weird and laggy, I really need the sound to be output to both speakers equally. I'm using a regular line output from the n4 master output, same as I did with my old set up which was vdj >DJ Io>mixer>master output, yet never had this issue before. Can you help please....??

Posté Wed 25 Apr 12 @ 2:35 pm
pochitodjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2007
hello
controlled beam and the balance in the software? gives more information on how you can help better.
I have the same console and I have no such failures. as you have configured the sound .. more data you provide in order to best be able to help
regards
Pochodj

Posté Wed 25 Apr 12 @ 3:46 pm
cheers have settings as follows

input >none
output> master 1+2 headphones 3+4
soundcard > asio driver

it seems that it only happens on certain songs, for example 'beggin' by timebox (old northern soul track)... wondering maybe if its simply that the audio is already mastered in stereo on that track?.... so its literally is split between the speakers...?

most of my songs are fine?

Posté Thu 26 Apr 12 @ 3:12 pm
pochitodjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2007
Then it's question of how the song is recorded. some are recorded on purpose so with a kind of effect PAN others however wildly especially when downloading Internet (emule, ares, limewire and others) are songs recorded at the event and uploaded to the network.
regards

Posté Fri 27 Apr 12 @ 8:03 am
cheers, I think I will live with the odd, 'odd' track then!

Posté Mon 30 Apr 12 @ 2:05 pm
grasskg wrote :
I recently purchased a numark n4 and can not figure out how to configure virtual dj le with the hardware. The crossfader does not work or fade between the two sides and I can not figure out how to set up that the main mix goes out the RCA output and the headphone mix goes out the headphone jack on the front of the piece. I'm completely lost here and have tried every combination of inputs and outputs to no avail, help please!

Hi mate you need to ensure you have downloaded the latest version of VDJ, not from update in the config screen but actually reinstall it as won't do it from there, as there is an up to date mapper for the N4 , see my previous questions in N4 thread.

Your standard sound set up needs to be as follows-

input >none
output> master 1+2 headphones 3+4
soundcard > asio driver

Also your crossfader - you need to assign the crossfader appropriately using the buttons underneath it ie: hit button one for the left and button two for the right hanside... now it will work, hope that makes sense...!

Posté Mon 30 Apr 12 @ 2:18 pm
1vjdeePRO InfinityMember since 2012
hi guys...
I'm thinking of buying a numark ns6 for mobile & use it with VDJ for vjing.
I've seen scratch demo's using itch & it performs really well but has anyone got experience using it for scratching when using vdj ?
how tight is it ? any drifting ? latency issues ?
thanks !

Posté Sat 05 May 12 @ 12:18 am
I own a numark Mixdeck and it works perfectly with vdjpro 7. But when i use it with numark cue, the scratch light's permenanently on. I want 2 ask u if theres any way to fix this bug as i realy want to play wit my numark cue. Thanks. And can anyone help wit ideas as to perform scratch intro's when introducing the next track.

Posté Sat 05 May 12 @ 8:08 am
Just purchased a Numark NS6 -

Laptop - dell xps 17
specs -
64 bit
8.00 GB
i7

VDJ - 7.05 Pro version

maybe I am missing a step here, I have gone to Numark to download latest drives (windows 64 bit) when I open up my VDJ to set my config.
it does not seem to recognize the NS ASIO sound card, is this a VDJ issue or a Numark issue? I was also told I should of been asked to plug my Numark to my computer, I can't get them to communicate at all...

Posté Sun 06 May 12 @ 8:13 am
DJTarqHome userMember since 2012
I recently purchased the numark mixdeck universal dj system and whenever i connect the system to the computer i have this feedback and a crackling sound so the music sounds really bad can someone please help me? this doesnt happen when i connect my ipod and it also doesnt happen when i use cd's. can i have some suggestions? thanks!

Posté Sun 13 May 12 @ 1:33 pm

Posté Mon 14 May 12 @ 5:39 am
86%