Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet NUMARK Hardware Products (Setup, Solutions, Fixes, Issues, etc.) - Page: 82

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
That is not a normal behaviour of course. And possibly related to some incorrect custom mapper/definition files.

Delete any Mixtrack files you may have in VirtualDJ/Devices and VirtualDJ/Mappers folders.
Use the LE version of VirtualDJ (if that came with the device) or test with the Home Free version http://www.virtualdj.com/download/free.html

Posté Mon 29 Jul 13 @ 3:32 am
JonahkkHome userMember since 2013
I bought a brand new Numark Mixtrack Pro but it didn't come with a disc to install it or even a serial number. The only disc it came with was the Serato DJ Intro Software one. How do I get the Virtual DJ LE to use it on? Is that even what I need to get?

Posté Thu 28 Nov 13 @ 3:19 pm
If it only came with Serato DJ Intro included then that's the only software that was bundled with it (It did not come with VirtualDJ LE included.)

If you contact the manufacturer Numark then they may be willing to swap DJ Intro for VirtualDJ LE: http://www.numark.com/support

Or you can purchase the full VirtualDJ Professional, which will allow you to use any support controller(s) of your choice: http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

For further advice, please contact support: http://www.virtualdj.com/contact/index.html

Posté Fri 29 Nov 13 @ 11:15 am
Demo-UKHome userMember since 2012
Hi, I purchased the NS6. All working well with Vdj Pro. I do have a slight issue. (Could be mapping) The Bass knob on left deck is in the middle but on Vdj Skin it showing that the bass is lower than mid way. This is also the same with right deck but on Treble. If I disconnect the NS6 then knobs on skin correct themselves. Any suggestions ??
I never had this issue when using mixtrak pro.

Many Thanks

Posté Tue 03 Dec 13 @ 9:32 am
I am using mixtrack with VDJ home edition and it crashes when I scratch for less than two minutes. I want to upgrade but obviously I don't want to spend money if it is just going to crash every time I use it .

HP Pavilion dv6-6c35dx
Windows 7 Home Premium
AMD A8-3520M APU
6 gigs ram
64 bit

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me
Audree

Posté Sun 05 Jan 14 @ 5:41 pm
Please do not post the same message more than once.

You already posted this in Hardware Technical Support on the 3rd.

You will need to provide more information than just "it crashes" for anyone to help.

Posté Mon 06 Jan 14 @ 1:19 pm
My controller works like a charm in VDJ LE but when I try to scratch in Home Edition it crashes. I put my computer specs. I don't know what other info to put. Tell me what other info you need. I do turn off Norton and WIFI. The other day I was not even scratching and the controller just froze. I could still use the mouse to get out of the program but the controller would not work. I also thought I posted in the wrong place because of another posts .Sorry !!!

HP Pavilion dv6-6c35dx
Windows 7 Home Premium
AMD A8-3520M APU
6 gigs ram
64 bit

Posté Mon 06 Jan 14 @ 2:57 pm
All product versions of VirtualDJ share the same code (sound engine/video engine etc), so if the Le version runs fine, so should Home Free/Pro full.
However, sometimes the LE versions have special options/features tweakings (asked from manufacture or modified for best performance for the specific controller). Another case could be that your LE is not updated (to current 7.4), so it may have an older sound engine (code).

For whatever reason you get the freeze just with Home Free version and not with the LE, you should optimize your computer for best performance .. https://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Common%20PC%20Performance%20Issues.html

Posté Mon 06 Jan 14 @ 3:21 pm
I appreciate your response. I don't think it has anything to do with the scratching because today I was in doing some stuff in the config menu and the controller lights just went off. I believe I have made all of the necessary adjustments to my computer but no joy.. I am going to re-install the program on my computer and see if that does anything. I am stumped !!!

Posté Tue 07 Jan 14 @ 2:05 pm
You do realise that using controllers on the Home edition is limited to 10 minutes and is only for testing purposes?

If you were using Home at the time then maybe the controller lights went off because 10 mins had passed.

Posté Tue 07 Jan 14 @ 2:13 pm
Yes, but this is after one or two minutes !! It is so weird !!!

Posté Tue 07 Jan 14 @ 2:53 pm
I got the numark ns7ii. I download the mapper from Vdj for it. It works, however the speed on channel 1 is faster then on channel 2. I tried several adjustments in the config section. I got it to hold the same speed for a period of time however, when I switch to channel 3 or 4 while channel 1 or 2 is playing it loses the beat and speed...so do any one have an answer for this problem...I really love VDJ and dislike serato. so please hel[

Posté Tue 07 Jan 14 @ 6:46 pm
Power off the unit, wait for 5secs, and then power on again. This should reset the unit. Run virtualDJ. Does it still happen ?

If it works, then you need to do that every time you switch from Serato to VirtualDJ. Several settings (speed of the jogs , start/stop time etc) seem to be kept in the unit, despite our efforts to define them in the definition file.
Both platters should rotate with the same speed, regardless of the pitch fader position (this is something that Serato does, and may causes the issue you described)

Posté Tue 07 Jan 14 @ 10:31 pm
Re-installed it but no joy ...

Posté Wed 08 Jan 14 @ 9:18 pm
If I try the trial version and it is doing the same thing if I un-install the trial will it continue the 20 days or stop when I un-install ? If it is not working right then I want to have a chance to troubleshoot some more to figure out what is going on. I really want VDJ to work. I love this software but I don't know what is going on !!! I am hoping that if I try the trial from VDJ Le that it will work since Le is working !!!

Posté Thu 09 Jan 14 @ 1:13 pm
Once you start the trial, don't mess with anything.

If you uninstall/reinstall then your trial will be over. It's so people can't get around the trial limitations.

Posté Thu 09 Jan 14 @ 1:28 pm
madamejam wrote :
If I try the trial version and it is doing the same thing if I un-install the trial will it continue the 20 days or stop when I un-install ? If it is not working right then I want to have a chance to troubleshoot some more to figure out what is going on. I really want VDJ to work. I love this software but I don't know what is going on !!! I am hoping that if I try the trial from VDJ Le that it will work since Le is working !!!

If the LE version works fine, so should the Pro Full. So there must something wrong with some settings in your computer/software.
If you do a fresh installation of the LE version, most likely the Trial period will be no more available (for security reasons)

You will still be able to troubleshoot and test, using Home Free version. It will run as Pro Full for multiple 10 minutes sessions.

Posté Thu 09 Jan 14 @ 3:22 pm
I appreciate all of the replies. I am using the trial version right now and it seems to be working just fine. I will more than likely wind up purchasing it !!! :-)

Posté Thu 09 Jan 14 @ 5:15 pm
gurypaLE userMember since 2012
I have a numark x5 and I do not recognize any show even the cue, if anyone can lend a hand would be helpful.
thanks in advance

Posté Tue 21 Jan 14 @ 11:30 am
I own and use a Numark N4 and love it however I was wondering if there was a way to control the loop speed of a sample while it is being played through the controller.

Regards,

Paul

Posté Sat 08 Feb 14 @ 6:31 am
98%