Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet Wish VDJ just WORKS. - Page: 3

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

sischoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
oScOOL wrote :

but if atomix wants to prevent cracking, stop offering vdj standa -alone and marry it to the hardware like serato.
i know no one wit a cracked copy of serato

I think is not possible for Atomix because they produce software, no hardware.
There is Numark who sell Virtual Vinyl with their own soundcard and this software is exaclty like VirtualDJ.

Posté Sat 11 Apr 09 @ 4:14 pm
DJ Skrib,
You should make your own post and stop hi-jacking mine.

MAN what are u talking abaut i am using VDJ for the las 4 years or so and i am having problems and i said it im not riping you.what makes u think i do ? u know that i hesitated to use the TORQ softwear for 4 months after i bought it..i used it with VDJ the softwear i am using since 2.0 version so pleas dont tel me that i am riping u of i know this softwear like i made it..i even made the translation in croatian and helped some people in BALKAN FORUM for modify your skin..so...

Posté Sat 11 Apr 09 @ 7:51 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Considering that skins are reserved for licensed users only that is not much of an argument...feel free to start your own thread with any concerns, comments, suggestions...

Posté Sat 11 Apr 09 @ 8:54 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
DJ Skrib wrote :
MAN what are u talking abaut i am using VDJ for the las 4 years or so and i am having problems and i said it im not riping you.what makes u think i do ? u know that i hesitated to use the TORQ softwear for 4 months after i bought it..i used it with VDJ the softwear i am using since 2.0 version so pleas dont tel me that i am riping u of i know this softwear like i made it..i even made the translation in croatian and helped some people in BALKAN FORUM for modify your skin..so...

I like that, because you've made a few tweaks you know the software inside out lol. Anyway, you didn't make my xponent mapper - which has a lot more work than a simple translation or skin - and you don't have permission to download it because you don't actually own the software.

Plugins and skins are reserved for licensed users only, and the fact that you already have it means that at least one of our licensed users is sharing plugins when they shouldn't be. This of course annoys me no end since I've actually put a lot of work into some of them.

I guess one solution to this sharing problem is that I only share my plugins manually with people I trust...

Posté Sat 11 Apr 09 @ 9:41 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
goes back to the point i made earlier, some will just never change.... others thankfully will.

and some expect gratitude from us.... lol

Posté Sun 12 Apr 09 @ 3:01 am
i know but belive me iv been inside in VDJ lol.look u think i made some tweaks and now i am a big shot right? im just saying that i have ben wit VDJ since the begining and i know the program.yes the maper was hard to get belive me it took me quite a while but writing the maper wasnt that hard either yes i takes time but all great things take time...i always likd VDJ beacouse it was an "OPEN SOURCE"I COULD DO WATHEVER I wanted with it..im geting of the topic..u made it the maper u shared it,som god soul shared it wider i respect those people and i think they are good i mean when u see on beatport a chart of like 20 dolars and u find the same chart on a Pirat web page somebody payed for that and put it for sharing..arent they good people pleas be honest?

Posté Sun 12 Apr 09 @ 3:01 am
DJ Skrib wrote :
i know but belive me iv been inside in VDJ lol.

You haven't been "inside" VDJ. Only the VDJ developers have ;)

DJ Skrib wrote :
look u think i made some tweaks and now i am a big shot right? im just saying that i have ben wit VDJ since the begining and i know the program.yes the maper was hard to get belive me it took me quite a while

Quite a while?? v1.32 has only been out a few days.

DJ Skrib wrote :
but writing the maper wasnt that hard either yes i takes time but all great things take time...

No, it definately wasn't difficult, but it was my time and effort for the members on this forum. I don't even use the xponent any more.

DJ Skrib wrote :
i always likd VDJ beacouse it was an "OPEN SOURCE"I COULD DO WATHEVER I wanted with it..im geting of the topic..

VDJ has an API. It is not open source. Windows has many APIs - that doesn't make it open source ;)

DJ Skrib wrote :
u made it the maper i shared it som god soul shared it wider i respect those people and i think they are good i mean when u see on beatport a chart of like 20 dolars and u find the same chart on a Pirat web page somebody payed for that and put it for sharing..arent they good people pleas be honest?

No; as a working DJ I use record pools, promotional services and also buy music. I buy the software I use - just like I buy the equipment I use - unless either are supplied by companies for promotional/gratitude purposes.

If as a working DJ you can't afford to pay for the hardware, software and music you use, then you are doing something very wrong.

Posté Sun 12 Apr 09 @ 3:11 am
VDJ has an API. It is not open source. Windows has many APIs - that doesn't make it open source ;)

THAT IS WHY I PUTED THE "OPEN SOURCE" SE THOSE LITLE " " " I KNOW WHAT IT IS i go to school fo this kinda things i know programing i know manupalting softwear ok and i was talkin abaut some other x ponent maper i dont know hwo realesed it but i saw a topic when u wear in making it..why dont u use your x ponent any more?? lik i said i am starting to buy music from the next month i am a rezident to..and i sue my PAYED TORQ REWIRED WITH MY PAYED ABLETON AND I PLAY ON MY PAYED TORQ WITH MY PAYED WINDOWS GET IT? so dont tel me i am doins something wrong i have ma fear shear of PAYED things.

Posté Sun 12 Apr 09 @ 3:50 am
DJ Skrib wrote :
THAT IS WHY I PUTED THE "OPEN SOURCE" SE THOSE LITLE " " " I KNOW WHAT IT IS i go to school fo this kinda things i know programing i know manupalting softwear ok and i was talkin abaut some other x ponent maper i dont know hwo realesed it but i saw a topic when u wear in making it..why dont u use your x ponent any more?? lik i said i am starting to buy music from the next month i am a rezident to..and i sue my PAYED TORQ REWIRED WITH MY PAYED ABLETON AND I PLAY ON MY PAYED TORQ WITH MY PAYED WINDOWS GET IT? so dont tel me i am doins something wrong i have ma fear shear of PAYED things.

The Xponent mappers have been released by me - the one released the other day was an update with a bug fix and a few small improvements.

I don't use the Xponent because I now use something a lot more flexible :)

Posté Sun 12 Apr 09 @ 3:54 am
You haven't been "inside" VDJ. Only the VDJ developers have ;)

---THAT IS WAY I PUTED THE LOL IN THE END OF MY SENTENCE--

Posté Sun 12 Apr 09 @ 3:54 am
what are u using?

Posté Sun 12 Apr 09 @ 3:55 am
I use an Ecler EVO5 and either 2 x 1210's or a Denon HC4500.

Posté Sun 12 Apr 09 @ 4:18 am
wel i like the Ecler (seen the review) Denon HC 4500 al good BUT smal Jog Wheels..but i wouldnt mind workin a gig on ti Kinda Minimal Thingie..lol..any way How Much Did U payed for the x ponent with softwear and evrithing i wana kompare prices I payed Minee 5000 Kunas (kn) That is like 500 Pounds (gbp)

Posté Sun 12 Apr 09 @ 10:22 am
DJ Skrib wrote :
wel i like the Ecler (seen the review) Denon HC 4500 al good BUT smal Jog Wheels..but i wouldnt mind workin a gig on ti Kinda Minimal Thingie..lol..any way How Much Did U payed for the x ponent with softwear and evrithing i wana kompare prices I payed Minee 5000 Kunas (kn) That is like 500 Pounds (gbp)

Let me see if I have this right. You want to compare prices on a piece of hardware, but refuse to purchase a legitimate licensed piece of software? To me that is hypocritical.......

Posté Sun 12 Apr 09 @ 11:18 am
I paid about £350 for my Xponent with Torq.

By way of comparison, I paid £1099 for my Ecler EVO5, and somewhere between £350-£400 for the HC4500. I've had the 1210's for over 10 years so no cost there.

The Xponent is an okay controller, but the build quality is absolute pants IMHO - especially on the earlier units. The Denon and Ecler units are in a different league :)

Posté Sun 12 Apr 09 @ 11:58 am
oScOOLHome userMember since 2009
oScOOL wrote :

but if atomix wants to prevent cracking, stop offering vdj standa -alone and marry it to the hardware like serato.
i know no one wit a cracked copy of serato

I think is not possible for Atomix because they produce software, no hardware.
There is Numark who sell Virtual Vinyl with their own soundcard and this software is exaclty like VirtualDJ.

i know about virtual vinyl, what i'm saying is, ssl wont work without an interface (an sl-1, a ttm57sl, or the new sl3).
you can dl the software from the site whenever you want for free, but you cant do anything wit it without one of those boxes, which is smart.
i think its unfortunate that people feel so strongly about what djs use and not the output, but some of the things i can do in vdj are considered "cheating" and vdj isnt respected as a reliable instrument like serato.
i fought against that for a while and i still like vdj, but now that i have seen the timecode problems and i keep hearing user error is the problem, i'm wondering if i need a masters in computer science b4 i lay down bread for vdj

Posté Sun 12 Apr 09 @ 12:49 pm
I have seen SSL patched in the past to work without the Serato hardware...

Posté Sun 12 Apr 09 @ 2:17 pm
but the build quality is absolute pants

this my friend is abolutly true too much plastik i dont know abut those controlers u have i saw the review and read a couple of arrticles and its ok like i said i would like to give it a try..but i like big joghs so tat is the only side efect..for me..

yo o scool dont listen to others if they say u gota have serato if they told you jump of bridge would you..your money your choice + u can be more creative than that serato garbage..

i am not hipocritical like i sayd i curently dont use vdj to much when i use something on regular bases i BUY..Ableton,Torq,FL Studio..and i am comapring prices beacouse i have cousins in the UK so if cheap they can buy get THROW EM UP? SORY TEAR EM UP

Posté Sun 12 Apr 09 @ 3:27 pm
DJ Skrib wrote :
THROW EM UP? SORY TEAR EM UP

This is the type of behavior which brands you as a negative influence on these forums, and could end up with you being locked out. Please consider this a friendly warning....

Posté Sun 12 Apr 09 @ 4:02 pm
sory mistake for the name

Posté Mon 13 Apr 09 @ 3:24 am
82%