Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Sujet SBDJ FreeStyler - Page: 15

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

SBDJ wrote :
If the react to sound option works OK and gives you the random values, then everything is working from the VDJ end - the Sound2Light trigger is being sent. There must be something in FreeStyler that needs to be set to allow it to happen.

For example, in the Cue window, each entry has a 'React to sound' option that is disabled by default.

Thanks for your response SBDJ. I have enabled the "React to Sound" option in the cue window, but no luck. Do you have any other ideas? There aren't a ton of general settings in Freestyler.

Posté Sat 14 May 16 @ 11:45 pm
First of all which version of Freestyler are you running ? Do you have the latest version ?
If yes then all you have to do is to enable the speaker icon on the cue list. If you use submasters enable the speaker icon only for those that you want to sync with the beat.
If you don't use submasters then enable the speaker icon for all entries in the cue list

As a sidenote: Are you using VirtualDj 7 or 8 ? And which plugin ? (There's one for V7 and one for V8)
Check plug-ins settings as well. The V8 version has an option whether or not to pass the grid.
Finally if you use the V8 plugin you should see a "remote" icon on Freestyler itself (on top right corner under the X button that closes the app). This icon means that Freestyler accepts commands from a remote device. Let us know if you see that icon or not.

Posté Mon 16 May 16 @ 4:15 pm
Hi all,

We are using the freestyler plugin with VDJ 8 Pro. We programmed a few songs with POIs to call various fixtures from within a song. It is all working well, except if we listen to a different song with POIs on headphones while the first song is playing on the master out, the POIs from the song on headphones will try and execute in freestyler. We expected that the POI's would only call the freestyler app if they were being output on the master out. Is there anyway to allow previewing of a song without calling the POI actions that trigger freestyler?

Thanks! and great plugin BTW!

Posté Sun 12 Jun 16 @ 9:02 pm
Hi, i might have missed something, but is there a way to use the beat multiplier in S2L with the freestyler plugin ? If not itwouldbereally cool to have a multiplier as well as a divider on the beats going to freestyler :-)

Posté Tue 14 Jun 16 @ 1:08 pm
Jason KPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Gallenulenoir wrote :
Hi, i might have missed something, but is there a way to use the beat multiplier in S2L with the freestyler plugin ? If not itwouldbereally cool to have a multiplier as well as a divider on the beats going to freestyler :-)

I just double or divide the beat of the song when I don't like the way it works with the lights.

Posté Tue 14 Jun 16 @ 8:20 pm
That helps - but if you are starting with a 128bpm track, virtualdj wont let you double up..... Also for sample playback keeping the original tempo is needed but you may want to have some fast stuff going on with the lights.......

Posté Wed 15 Jun 16 @ 2:09 am
hi there i have Cue from Virtual DJ iv tried to install the plugin how ever i keep getting a installation Error 7 when im trying to install the plug in can anyone help, iv uninstalled Cue and Freestyler still no joy

Thanks

Posté Fri 16 Jun 17 @ 3:40 pm
Jason KPRO InfinityMember since 2007
@sbdj

Are you still using Freestyler? Will there be a 64 bit version, or is there a work around to get it running on 64? What the deal with paying people to develop here? Is that allowed? I see that you are still doing lots of work, and it seems only fair to compensate you for your time.

Posté Tue 19 Mar 19 @ 5:21 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)