Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet The Denon DN MC6000 - Page: 11

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

Posté Mon 10 Jan 11 @ 6:36 am
Any news on soft cases ... ?

Roy

Posté Mon 10 Jan 11 @ 7:17 am
I emailed Swan to see if they can make me just a carry case, smaller than the one they currently have and without the flaps at the front.

They can do this for £69 inc P+P.

PM me if you're interested and I will give you the name of the guy I'm dealing with.

Keith

Posté Mon 10 Jan 11 @ 9:30 am

Posté Mon 10 Jan 11 @ 9:37 am
Are there any other authorized sellers of this DENON PRODUCT that will actually sell one to me on a payment plan like AMS does?

AMS seems to be very slow in getting them in stock and won't know until after "NAMM"

I have a big VALENTINES weekend gig going on and would really love to get my hands on one of these units as it will help me greatly in doing the DJ THING I'm really known for in my area due to my M.S. MEDICAL CONDITION. And this gig can lead to bigger and better things as I pull out my BIG GUNS for this event!!!

Thank you,

DJ TAO of TAOTRONX

Posté Mon 10 Jan 11 @ 11:31 am
l_ridsPRO InfinityMember since 2003
DJ TAO of TAOTRONX wrote :
Are there any other authorized sellers of this DENON PRODUCT that will actually sell one to me on a payment plan like AMS does?

AMS seems to be very slow in getting them in stock and won't know until after "NAMM"

I have a big VALENTINES weekend gig going on and would really love to get my hands on one of these units as it will help me greatly in doing the DJ THING I'm really known for in my area due to my M.S. MEDICAL CONDITION. And this gig can lead to bigger and better things as I pull out my BIG GUNS for this event!!!

Thank you,

DJ TAO of TAOTRONX

lol... dude I think its great you dj still with your disability of multiple sclerocis. I just crack up that you advertise as part of your promo.

Posté Mon 10 Jan 11 @ 6:57 pm
l_rids wrote :
DJ TAO of TAOTRONX wrote :

Thank you,

DJ TAO of TAOTRONX

lol... dude I think its great you dj still with your disability of multiple sclerocis. I just crack up that you advertise as part of your promo.

Unfortunately in my area there are way too many POND SCUM SUCKING ILLEGAL DOWNLOADING CRAPPY DJS that are making it more and more harder to keep doing this JOB the right way at fair pay. And what is also very funny is that every gig I have done with my licensed VDJ the "crack heads" always pop up and are amazed what my version can do & what I CAN STILL DO because their illegal copy can't do what mine can or can they mix it like I can.

I really wish I could organize a dj battle to show that I can still mix better than many of the rest, etc...

Plus my little claim to fame was being solicited by a member of KID ROCK'S camp to try out to fill UNCLE KRACKER'S roll in his band.

So I had to call down to them and tell them thanks for this great opportunity but with me and my M.S. I probably wouldn't be able to do what I can because you just never know from day to day with M.S., etc...

DJ TAO of TAOTRONX

Posté Tue 11 Jan 11 @ 10:26 am
how do you set up virtual dj pro with denon mc600 with 2 decks only

Posté Thu 13 Jan 11 @ 2:21 pm
PC Mix mode with a 2 deck skin (MC-6000 controls VDJ)

Note: In PC Mix mode VDJ creates 4 channels automatically. If you want only 2 then move the selectors at the top of the MC-6000 channels 1 & 4 off Midi.

Int mix mode (MC-6000 is independent from VDJ)

Switch is on the back.

Keith

Posté Thu 13 Jan 11 @ 3:34 pm
ZamoodaPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Both those case do not seem like they can hold a wireless mic, along with the external hard drive, cables, and any other quick setup essentials you'll need.

Posté Fri 14 Jan 11 @ 4:04 pm
Bought the Odyssey case and my wireless mic receiver slid perfectly underneath the controller. Looks very pro.

Posté Fri 14 Jan 11 @ 10:42 pm
I used the MC6000 for the first time in the club last night and it was 10 out of 10.

Sound is crystal clear, mic sounds great and sooo easy to mix with once you have mapped it to your personal preference.

Keith

Posté Sat 15 Jan 11 @ 4:36 am
Hmmm.... Looks like I might have to invest then ;-)

Roy

Posté Sat 15 Jan 11 @ 5:59 am
sirivePRO InfinityMember since 2008
I have VDJ 7.0.2 & MC6000. I start up and all starts out perfectly, then out of nowhere VDJ stops responding to the MC6000, then freezes comepletely. HELP!!

Posté Sat 15 Jan 11 @ 12:29 pm
kradcliffe wrote :
PC Mix mode with a 2 deck skin (MC-6000 controls VDJ)

Note: In PC Mix mode VDJ creates 4 channels automatically. If you want only 2 then move the selectors at the top of the MC-6000 channels 1 & 4 off Midi.

Int mix mode (MC-6000 is independent from VDJ)

Switch is on the back.

Keith

thanks very much

Posté Sat 15 Jan 11 @ 2:54 pm
Ok so my DNMC6000 hung for the 100th time during a gig today. Been going back to the forums on denon's website as well as here, still no idea whats wrong.

It will be working awesomely well, then all of a sudden everything on the denon just freezes. The VDJ interface is still running and the music isnt affected, but i'll have to switch to cds, restart VDJ and power cycle the DNMC6000 before I can get it to work again. Its getting a bit frustrating at this point.

Someone on Denon's forum suggested switching the midi channels when it hangs but that doesnt work. I notice this always happens when I'm working the denon a little harder (scratching, pushing the hot cue buttons quickly etc). Probably an overload of midi signals or smth. I dunno I know nuts abt how these midi signals are sent... but im sure the denon was made to handle this.

If anyone has any idea how to resolve this I will be eternally grateful. If its a problem with the unit itself, a response from Denon would be greatly appreciated. Is there gonna be a firmware update to correct this? I've posted a few times and I havent gotten any replies on whats being done. Please please fix this. I love the dnmc6000 and would hate to have to switch to smth else.

Posté Sat 15 Jan 11 @ 3:28 pm
PS: I'm running it on VDJ's 4 deck mode. 15 inch Macbook Pro 2.4 GHz, intel core i5, 4GB 1067 MHz DDR3, MAC OSx 10.6.5

Posté Sat 15 Jan 11 @ 3:31 pm
Possibly 4 deck mode is the issue here .... I have been running in 2 deck (internal mix) mode since 23rd December with no problems whatsoever. Interestingly I don't use 4 deck mode or use the jogs for scratching.

You could always try changing to that mode and see what happens.

What we know so far:

It happens on both PC & Mac
It happens on 32bit & 64bit (windows)
It happens on both Traktor and VDJ
It seems to happen more often during scratching or using the jogs.

Silvio still hasn't narrowed this down but both Denon & Atomix are working on it.

My personal take is that running 4 deck (PC mix) and using the jogs causes some midi buffer overflow crashing midi out.

Give my suggestion a try and let me know what happens.

Keith

Posté Sat 15 Jan 11 @ 6:07 pm
pbouzanPRO InfinityMember since 2007
This may sound basic but most unexplained controller <-> software problems usually stem from a crap USB cable.

I had a run of HC4500 gripes until I paid out for some rather nice Lindy USB cables and the problems went away overnight. Having suggested this to colleagues, they have reported similar successes.

There's a lot of data going back and forth on that piece of copper and given that a USB acknowledge timeout is only 26 nanoseconds I would rather my show relied on a decent piece of wire under these circumstances. Even to the extent of wrapping the cable in circles and not kinking or bending the cable is important IMO.

Posté Sat 15 Jan 11 @ 7:22 pm
I may have seen the same problem Sonance has. I have running it in 2 deck mode with VDJ on a Mac Book Pro. Locked up on me a few times while going hard on the scratching.

Here is what i noticed.

- Happened only when one deck was playing and the other was being used for scratching. I am not a stracth DJ but i was giving it a good test when it happened.
-After the controller would locked up I would try and take control by using the computer or mouse. I noticed the the deck that i was orginally scracthing from was unresponsive to any computer or mouse click commands. The other deck still responded fine.

This happened to me about 4 times. I tried to recreate it but seems to be working fine now.

Posté Sun 16 Jan 11 @ 5:07 am
28%