Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.1 Technical Support

Sujet cannot connect to servers

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

i have just downloaded and paid for a subscription for VDJ8 and when it asks me to log in it says it cannot connect to servers.

Posté Sun 31 Jul 16 @ 1:16 pm

Posté Sun 31 Jul 16 @ 2:52 pm[ selected best answer by locodog on Thu 03 Oct 19 @ 8:46 am ]

Selected as best answer Posté Sun 31 Jul 16 @ 2:52 pm
You have most likely been using an illegal cracked version of VDJ in the past, which has messed with your hosts file. You need to rectify that.

See here

Posté Sun 31 Jul 16 @ 2:52 pm
This did not help ion my case

Posté Sun 14 Aug 16 @ 1:57 am
.....and no one here can help unless you give a lot more detail.

Posté Sun 14 Aug 16 @ 6:51 am
DEMMIXPRO (OEM)Member since 2016
just managed to find the problem, apparently you have installed a cracked version of VJ7 in the past so when you connected your pc to it autoomatically connects it that old host . so what you should is first( this part is not entirely necessery but rather do it now instead of having other bugs later )go to C/programs86 or 64/virtual DJ and delelte the files from virstual DJ 7.
and to fix the log in problem go to C/Windows/system32\drivers\etc\hosts and open it with notepad and search a "127.0.0.1 live.virtualdj.com " delete it and save the file to the desktop since it won't let you save it directly to that folder and then delete the host file and replace it with the saved file and it should work. allready tried it on two users.

Posté Wed 17 Aug 16 @ 9:27 am
Why are people installing cracked software in the first place. Idiots.

Posté Wed 17 Aug 16 @ 9:36 am
Sorry about the repeated posts. But this thread had different content from the other i posted in. Is there a fix for a mac?

Posté Tue 28 Feb 17 @ 11:10 pm
abiadHome userMember since 2018
hello it shows that i cannot connect my virtual dj to the internet what should i do'?

Posté Wed 14 Mar 18 @ 1:39 pm
abiad wrote :
hello it shows that i cannot connect my virtual dj to the internet what should i do'?

Same thing if you've ever had a cracked version of VDJ on your laptop
See the answer above

Posté Wed 14 Mar 18 @ 2:54 pm
We cannot connect to virtual dj servers

Posté Thu 06 Sep 18 @ 10:20 am
i cannot conect to server because its says system unable because of crack installed????

Posté Tue 02 Oct 18 @ 8:44 pm
andybgood7 wrote :
i cannot conect to server because its says system unable because of crack installed????

how do i get out of this situation problem is im not that good with laptops

Posté Tue 02 Oct 18 @ 8:46 pm
Read the thread!

Posté Tue 02 Oct 18 @ 8:55 pm
ive tried the thread!

Posté Thu 04 Oct 18 @ 7:35 pm
when i click on the thread it opens up new page but only virtualdj.com is high lighted

Posté Thu 04 Oct 18 @ 7:45 pm
some one help me please

moderator answered in other thread

Posté Thu 03 Oct 19 @ 8:20 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)