Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Numark Mixtrack Platinum - Page: 2

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
sorry, what "difficulty" ?

Posté Fri 14 Oct 16 @ 8:53 pm
btnormaPRO InfinityMember since 2013
djdad wrote :
sorry, what "difficulty" ?

sorry, was referring to the same issue yammy45 is having. I get a bad hum and also a sort of clicking noise that is in sync with both the jog wheel displays as they are pulsating. I really want to keep the mix track platinum as it is a marked improvement over my idj3 but if I can't get this figured out, I will have no choice. Thanks for any assistance.

Posté Sat 15 Oct 16 @ 8:55 pm
HI can anyone help me im about to purchase the Numark mixtrack platinum but i want to know is virtual dj compatible as i am use to using this software
thanks

Posté Mon 24 Oct 16 @ 6:21 pm

Posté Mon 24 Oct 16 @ 6:23 pm
DJ ConnorJ wrote :
HI can anyone help me im about to purchase the Numark mixtrack platinum but i want to know is virtual dj compatible as i am use to using this software
thanks

Numark Mixtrack Platinum is natively supported (Plug 'n Play) in VirtualDJ 8.2
Operation Manual : http://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/hardware/numark/platinum.html

You can give it a try with Home Free for 30 days. After the Trial period, a Pro Infinity, a PLUS or Pro Subscription will be required http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

Posté Tue 25 Oct 16 @ 2:57 pm
Hello all.. Does anyone know if there is a skin available or is in the works for the Numark Mixtrack Platinum?

Posté Tue 15 Nov 16 @ 9:11 pm
Hello

I would like to purchase the new Mixtrack Platinum.I need some advice from your side.Is it working fine with VDJ 8?Are there any issues with the new Numark?
I read some forums and I can see that the majority of the people are not very please with the functionality of the Platinum.
Can you please help me?

Thank you.

Posté Tue 22 Nov 16 @ 2:06 pm
turbo75PRO InfinityMember since 2014
Cosmyalin wrote :
Hello

I would like to purchase the new Mixtrack Platinum.I need some advice from your side.Is it working fine with VDJ 8?Are there any issues with the new Numark?
I read some forums and I can see that the majority of the people are not very please with the functionality of the Platinum.
Can you please help me?

Thank you.

Hi ive been using the mixtrack platinum since mid September with vdj 8, i haven't had any issues i think it is a great controller for the price.

Posté Tue 22 Nov 16 @ 4:26 pm
JWatt83ControlleristMember since 2016
I also had this crack and hum noise

In Settings, go to performance and set UltraLatency to off

This has fixed that horrible noise for me

Posté Fri 25 Nov 16 @ 2:16 pm
djdad wrote :
If Numark doesnt provide a fix, then we will just remove the dimmed off status for the LEDs, but pity such a nice feature - useful when working in dark environments - cant be properly used. Anyways, will keep you updated if anything good comes out of this.

Is there a new update on this? I am about to buy the Platinum, but these humming problems keep me hesitating.

Posté Sat 26 Nov 16 @ 9:50 am
JWatt83ControlleristMember since 2016
Blackhat77 wrote :
djdad wrote :
If Numark doesnt provide a fix, then we will just remove the dimmed off status for the LEDs, but pity such a nice feature - useful when working in dark environments - cant be properly used. Anyways, will keep you updated if anything good comes out of this.

Is there a new update on this? I am about to buy the Platinum, but these humming problems keep me hesitating.

I had that noise, nothing to do with the controller or the LEDS, but ASIO sound drivers.

Turn off Ultra Latency in the performance settings and the noise goes away

Posté Sat 26 Nov 16 @ 11:56 am
Purchased and received my new Mixtrack Platinum and also had the hum issue at first. Then Virtual DJ8 displayed a new version was available for update.. so I closed then opened the software and no more hum!

Posté Wed 30 Nov 16 @ 7:37 pm

Posté Fri 02 Dec 16 @ 11:32 am

Hi, i'm about to buy the mixtrack platinum, but i don't know if there is any issue or any trouble with the sftware right now, and also i want to know if i have to buy the premium version of VDJ8 to connect the controller.

Could u help me pls?

Posté Wed 26 Apr 17 @ 2:12 pm
The mixtrack works very well with VDJ.

You do not need to buy full pro, you could get a controller license. It would lock you to that controller though and if you upgrade your controller in the future you would have to buy again. Or you could just pay monthly for full pro.

https://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

Posté Wed 26 Apr 17 @ 2:21 pm
dpsymeHome userMember since 2016
I am having the same humming problem even though I have the latest update? did this get this fixed? please help.

Posté Wed 26 Apr 17 @ 10:55 pm

Posté Thu 27 Apr 17 @ 12:58 am
Unfortunately I have the same problem with the numark platinum. How can i turn off the led dimming in virtual DJ?

Posté Mon 03 Jul 17 @ 10:50 am

Posté Mon 03 Jul 17 @ 11:46 am
Thank you! All humming disappeared for me!

Its a shame the mixtrack platinum has some hardware failures that makes the led dimming not useable. I love the controller for every other feature!

Posté Mon 03 Jul 17 @ 12:13 pm
63%