Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Sujet Remix decks - Page: 2

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

Ok I have a question is there a way to use te pads to trigger the mini decks? Ive tried every thing

Posté Sun 25 Dec 16 @ 1:21 pm
deck X play_pause

replace x with deck number

or have you already tried that?

Posté Sun 25 Dec 16 @ 2:56 pm
wickedmix wrote :
deck X play_pause

replace x with deck number

or have you already tried that?

yea I tried that, Im starting to think you cant add deck functions to pad pages

Posté Sun 25 Dec 16 @ 3:01 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
They can take a deck prefix, I've a padpage that sits on 3 and 4 that does stuff on deck 1, 2.

Now you've got part of the skinning done I'll give you a hand with the script if you want.

Posté Sun 25 Dec 16 @ 4:38 pm
locodog wrote :
They can take a deck prefix, I've a padpage that sits on 3 and 4 that does stuff on deck 1, 2.

Now you've got part of the skinning done I'll give you a hand with the script if you want.

Sure. I pm the skin...but the skin will change, we are trying to have 8 decks in 4x4 to match pads

Posté Sun 25 Dec 16 @ 8:46 pm
Ran into a snag.

Posté Mon 26 Dec 16 @ 3:57 am
We almost there

Posté Mon 26 Dec 16 @ 5:28 am
Hey locodog it would be great if the mini decks worked with routine...thats one thing i will be testing

Posté Tue 27 Dec 16 @ 2:33 am
Djratedxxx919 wrote :
Hey locodog it would be great if the mini decks worked with routine...thats one thing i will be testing

They do.

Posté Fri 30 Dec 16 @ 2:43 pm
OK the guy i was working with has decided he doesnt want to finish the skin, he is trying to talk me threw it but it just not working, would anyone like to help me complete the skin. Its only 2 steps left

Posté Sat 31 Dec 16 @ 3:31 am
What are the steps?

Posté Sat 31 Dec 16 @ 10:51 am
Adding Rec to each deck to capture loop and load it to that remix deck, Add a button to bring selected minideck into focus. Master deck select. These were in previous builds but my partner quit before adding them to the latest build. So i have examples but after trying i cant get them correct.

Posté Sat 31 Dec 16 @ 11:38 am
The recording thing sounds a little awkward because you can't record to a deck. Recording can only be made to the sample folder or to a sample pad/slot. So I guess you'd have to record it to a sample, then have that sample load itself after it's been recorded.

Posté Sat 31 Dec 16 @ 12:00 pm
can a script be written that once the sample is made its load to the same deck where i pressed rec?

Posté Sat 31 Dec 16 @ 12:06 pm
I think we need a locodog. :-)

Posté Sat 31 Dec 16 @ 12:14 pm
yes need a locodog, the best ;-)

Posté Sat 31 Dec 16 @ 12:35 pm
jmf28 wrote :
yes need a locodog, the best ;-)

You act like youre not a beast yourself, look what you did with this skin. I really wish we could finish it together.
This skin would not exist if not for your knowledge of creating skins.
Can I get some plus ones if anybody wants JMF28 to complete this skin? Its almost there?

Posté Sat 31 Dec 16 @ 12:41 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
I haven't been at a machine in days, (nor been able to see straight XD )

When I'm at a machine I'll have a play, I need to try some stuff with recording to slots as I favour cloning.

Posté Sat 31 Dec 16 @ 2:49 pm
locodog wrote :
I haven't been at a machine in days, (nor been able to see straight XD )

When I'm at a machine I'll have a play, I need to try some stuff with recording to slots as I favour cloning.

Gotta get it finished...I still been trying and its just not working...CAN ANYONE HELP????

Posté Sat 31 Dec 16 @ 7:06 pm
Bear in mind what day it is!

Posté Sat 31 Dec 16 @ 7:06 pm
56%