Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet DDJ-RZ

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

How well does the Pioneer DDJ RZ work with 8.1?

Posté Thu 06 Apr 17 @ 10:10 pm

Posté Thu 06 Apr 17 @ 11:29 pm
Thank you

Posté Fri 07 Apr 17 @ 1:58 am
Headphones mixing knob does not mix music? For cueing

Posté Fri 07 Apr 17 @ 5:34 pm
Hello! Does somebody use the ddj-rz with virtualdj in external mixer mode? Did you encounter any issue? Thanks.

Posté Fri 20 Jul 18 @ 7:20 am
no problems at all

Posté Fri 20 Jul 18 @ 9:20 pm
Thanks for your input. Can you tell me please if you are using ddj-rz in external mixer audio configuration? I'm a little bit confuse because in the manual it's stated that it can be used in internal mixer or external mixer audio configuration but a few lines below it says that Virtualdj uses Internal mixer configuration and there is a way to change that from pioneer utility software. So...can be ddj-rz used in "external mixer" audio confiiguration or not? Thanks.

Posté Sat 21 Jul 18 @ 7:56 am
In other words, the RZ can be used either way, but the default setup/configuration that VDJ uses is the internal one (because the default VDJ skin has a mixer, and many people expect the RZ mixer to control the VDJ mixer).

Posté Sat 21 Jul 18 @ 8:01 am
Ok, Thanks for clarifying that groovindj. Now I want to make sure that there is at least one ddj-rz user that is using "external mixer" mode on a daily basis without any issues :)
I hope lucas569 can give me the answer...

Posté Sat 21 Jul 18 @ 8:17 am
DDJ-RZ is my personal controller and I use it both ways regularly.
The main reason the default mapper is using internal mixer is because Rekordbox does as well with this controller and it also SWITCHES the mixer to internal mode every time it starts. Another reason is that with external mixer mode you can't have post fader effects, while with internal you do!
Other than that I've used RZ hundreds of times in both internal and external mode in both Windows and MAC OS.

There's only ONE firmware bug with this controller: The HID buffer for the jogs may get scrambled the very first time you touch the jogs after the device powers up.
That's not constant behavior and you can avoid it by just touching and turning a jog after you power up the device. Other than that I'm not aware of any other issue with this controller

Posté Mon 23 Jul 18 @ 9:56 am
Thanks PhantomDeejay for sharing that. I have ordered this morning the rz.

Posté Mon 23 Jul 18 @ 5:29 pm
I have also moved to the rz after listening to phantom. I have an ad with hardware issues so I moved to the rz

Posté Fri 17 Aug 18 @ 9:01 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)