Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Timecode Vinyl sound warped with the new update 3780 - Page: 3

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Thats exactly what I do, lol!!

Posté Sat 22 Jul 17 @ 12:02 am
Ok so I got around to trying this on my PC and sure enough the sound was bad, it was warbling whenever I pitched up or down a bpm or 2.

I'll try to record it.

Tracking Is fine but there was definitely a problem with the sound.

Posté Fri 04 Aug 17 @ 1:40 pm
the SOUND INSURGENT wrote :
Ok so I got around to trying this on my PC and sure enough the sound was bad, it was warbling whenever I pitched up or down a bpm or 2.

I'll try to record it.

Tracking Is fine but there was definitely a problem with the sound.

thank u very much
i have tried everything and i can not fix it hopefully the dev team see this and can fix it thanks again

Posté Sat 05 Aug 17 @ 3:26 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Everyone of the team tested timecode but couldn't find anything wrong, so we will need some recordings at least to understand better what to look for or how to fix it.

Posté Sat 05 Aug 17 @ 5:46 am
Not sure how or what your testing with but you can clearly hear the warbled sound with only being pitched up 2.5%, you can defiantly hear during the chorus.

this is with the newest build on a PC running Windows 8.1, DJM 850 as my soundcard, Serato timecodes with Reloop RP-8000's

There is a problem..............

Posté Mon 07 Aug 17 @ 1:50 am
I'm not the guy to look into this

But where does all the stuff in your video come from?
Is that a regular video with tons of stuff besides the actual music video in it, that you have pre-made?
Or is VDJ creating it on the fly?

If it's the second, what happens if you play a simple audio file pitched 2,5 pct with your DVS setup?
That would be my first test to see if it's a DVS issue or something to do with video, or effects, or other inputs and so on

Posté Mon 07 Aug 17 @ 11:44 am
Doesn't matter if it's an MP4 or MP3, the sound is warbled still....

Can you enlighten me as to what a video fx would have to do with the sound?? You seem to know so much.

Posté Mon 07 Aug 17 @ 12:02 pm
Doesn't matter if it's an MP4 or MP3, the sound is warbled still....

Can you enlighten me as to what a video fx would have to do with the sound?? You seem to know so much.

Yes, it touches/reprocesses the video which is both video and audio, and can thereby make changes to the anything really
My suggestion is to remove anything from your test that is not DVS core, to take all the other stuff out of the equation

That's what I always try to do when testing - bring it down to the bare minimum, audio only, local files only, no effects, no custom skin and so on
That makes it's much easier to pinpoint issues

Posté Mon 07 Aug 17 @ 12:51 pm
What part of "it doesn't matter if it's an MP4 or MP3, the warbled sound is still there" don't you understand??

How about we wait for the team and you can stop trying to give advice??

Thanks!

Posté Mon 07 Aug 17 @ 1:01 pm
What part of "it doesn't matter if it's an MP4 or MP3, the warbled sound is still there" don't you understand??
How about we wait for the team and you can stop trying to give advice??
Thanks!

You asked me a direct question, and I answered
You may have been sarcastic - hard to say :)
Best of luck with your specific issue

Posté Mon 07 Aug 17 @ 1:50 pm
So I've been having the same problem and the only way it was fix is when I used my mac... no static. I have a DJM-S9 with PLX-1000 and I start hearing the problem when you have the last update. By change I just got a used mac and that when problem was gone. My PC is Win 10 Pro i7 intel 2.4ghz 8gb Ram

Posté Thu 10 Aug 17 @ 10:11 pm
Yup same here, on Mac the sound is clean but when I use a PC the warbled sound is there.

Posté Fri 11 Aug 17 @ 1:37 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)