Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Has the Denon MC6000mk2 been remapped?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

It looks to me like the DENON MC6000MK2 has been remapped sometime between build 3724 and the current public build 3780

It's causing some users at the VDJ FB page issues with the effect buttons/sliders

And they do look really different. The old kind of mapping looks something like this:

var '$fx1' 1 ? var '$fx1multi' ? var '$shift' ? deck 1 effect 1 slider 2 : deck 1 effect 1 slider 1 : deck 1 effect select : var '$fx1' 2 ? var '$fx1multi' ? var '$shift' ? deck 2 effect 1 slider 2 : deck 2 effect 1 slider 1 : deck 2 effect select : var '$fx1' 3 ? var '$fx1multi' ? var '$shift' ? deck 3 effect 1 slider 2 : deck 3 effect 1 slider 1 : deck 3 effect select : var '$fx1' 4 ? var '$fx1multi' ? var '$shift' ? deck 4 effect 1 slider 2 : deck 4 effect 1 slider 1 : deck 4 effect select : var '$fx1multi' ? var '$shift' ? deck left effect 1 slider 2 : deck left effect 1 slider 1 : deck left effect select

While the new kind of mapping looks much simpler - something like this:
effect_3slots_layout ? ? shift ? effect_slider 1 2 : effect_slider 1 1 : effect_select 1

Can anybody shred some light on this?

Posté Thu 13 Jul 17 @ 3:48 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Posté Thu 13 Jul 17 @ 5:39 pm
Thank you

Is it possible to get a list of the controllers that has been re-mapped/simplified recently?

Because people are getting a little worried about upgrading if such a re-mapping may result in small changes on how their specific controller acts

Posté Sat 15 Jul 17 @ 10:01 am
Usually when something changes drastically it appears on the changelog of VirtualDj itself.
In MC6000MK2 case the code changed drastically but the behavior of the controller didn't.
The only difference between the old and new mapper in terms of usage is that FX1 and FX2 buttons are not used to assign controller side anymore for FX control. They are used to clone effects from one deck to another and that's a case with almost all controllers on version 8.2

MC6000MK2 had a small bug on the new mapper that has been fixed recently. This bug occurred only in single effect mode and that's why it was missed for quite some time now since most users use the multi fx mode.
The new mapper for MC6000MK2 has been out for about 2 months now.
Also the bug has been fixed on current public version and users should not experience any difference in controller's usage except the FX1 and 2 buttons mentioned above

Posté Sat 15 Jul 17 @ 10:47 am
The links above no longer work. I'm trying to fix my FX1 and FX2. Where can I find a useful forum to correct this?

Posté Sat 19 Aug 17 @ 6:55 pm
DJYodaDaddy wrote :
The links above no longer work

Eh? There is only one link above, and it works fine.

Posté Sat 19 Aug 17 @ 6:57 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)