Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet PC Crash

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Was just playing on the decks and VDJ just crashed. Went to load a track and BOOM, crash and a restart.

Can someone tell me the cause please??

Posté Wed 09 Aug 17 @ 2:58 am
Were you able to repeat the crash?

Posté Wed 09 Aug 17 @ 3:43 am
the SOUND INSURGENT wrote :
Was just playing on the decks and VDJ just crashed. Went to load a track and BOOM, crash and a restart.

Can someone tell me the cause please??

If you were online a crash report should have been send
In that case Atomix should be able to see what caused the crash on your laptop, if you open a ticket with support
(sometimes you get lucky and supports sees a post like this and look into it without a ticket)

Posté Wed 09 Aug 17 @ 6:30 am
I faced it twice last week in the middle of a set (twice but not in the same night). It is the first time that this happened to me. I wasn't online during the two sets and then I restarted the pc. I am using a DDJ-SZ with an hp laptop with core i7 , 12gb ram, 1Tb HDD with the latest asio driver and the latest DDJ-SZ firmware.
Any suggestions? I don't remember if VirtualDj has been updated before those two gigs.

Posté Wed 09 Aug 17 @ 10:09 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Crash report received. Looks like a crash in video driver, possibly related to having forceFullScreen at a value other than 0

Posté Wed 09 Aug 17 @ 11:21 am
Ok cool I'll check it tonight when I get home, Thanks

Posté Wed 09 Aug 17 @ 12:53 pm
Ok I did have full screen set to 1 so I switched it back to 0 and have yet to try it out again.

Posté Thu 10 Aug 17 @ 2:40 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)