Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Roland DJ-202 controller - Page: 2

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
Doing a typing search of "KEYCUE" in the Download Add-On section results in zero find. Has the pad been deleted?

Posté Thu 22 Feb 18 @ 11:30 pm
ohshit wrote :
Doing a typing search of "KEYCUE" in the Download Add-On section results in zero find. Has the pad been deleted?

Possible since a version of it is now included in VDJ by default. It's the last one described in the manual

Posté Fri 23 Feb 18 @ 1:14 am

Posté Fri 23 Feb 18 @ 11:17 am
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
KeyModPlay is indeed a replacement but the query was it me that could not find Keycue?

Posté Fri 23 Feb 18 @ 11:35 am
ohshit wrote :
KeyModPlay is indeed a replacement but the query was it me that could not find Keycue?

It has been put into the product as a default pad page

Posté Fri 23 Feb 18 @ 11:57 am
Anybody else having problems with the roland 202? For instance, my fader doesn't cut all the way off on the right side only, in the scratch settings, but works in the fade settings.. odd

Posté Sat 24 Feb 18 @ 5:08 am
..Had my first total freeze up and have to reboot too

Posté Sat 24 Feb 18 @ 5:10 am
Well hope this does'nt happen to me when i get one but..you should post your computer specs and configurations..other that ..get a license ,run the real deal..cracks will fail...

Posté Sat 24 Feb 18 @ 9:04 pm
DJ True Flex wrote :
Anybody else having problems with the roland 202? For instance, my fader doesn't cut all the way off on the right side only, in the scratch settings, but works in the fade settings.. odd

I wasn't able to repeat this error, have you got more information how and when this happens exactly ?

Posté Mon 26 Feb 18 @ 11:02 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Posté Tue 27 Feb 18 @ 8:13 am
So only issues with the 505 and 202? not the 808?

Posté Thu 01 Mar 18 @ 9:34 pm
Hi, does anyone knows if the Rolland 202 is now available for using it with vdj? And what version do I need?
Tanks

Posté Sat 07 Jul 18 @ 9:35 pm
Yes it is. In the future, you can check here to check on supported controllers.

Posté Sat 07 Jul 18 @ 9:43 pm
Thanks A Man and His Music. Do you know what version do I need?

Posté Sat 07 Jul 18 @ 10:18 pm
Just download the current version. Why would you want to use an old version?

Posté Sat 07 Jul 18 @ 10:25 pm
Well, I think that I need to have an Earlier Access Build with a superior version. But thanks a lot bro.

Posté Sat 07 Jul 18 @ 10:30 pm
Alan2715 wrote :
Well, I think that I need to have an Earlier Access Build with a superior version. But thanks a lot bro.

it works fine with the current release on the home page

Posté Sun 08 Jul 18 @ 3:14 am
DJ True Flex wrote :

bonjour oui moi jais acheter controleur dj roland -202 ya quel que jour je me suis rendu sur www.roland support sur serato lite intro jais télécharger version lite gratuite comme il dise il deconais le programme bug impossible configuré conrectement tres male presenter les confiruation
ensuite je suis revenu ici télécharger virtual dj demo les nikel pour quoi mette t il télécharger Se logiciel gratuit mes il ne mette meme de tuto pour montrer les suivis ,,,,,,,je vais achete virtal avec licence mes je voudrais quand meme avoir ma version gratuit punesse

Posté Sun 30 Sep 18 @ 11:03 am
This is an English speaking forum, please try our French forum located here, thank you.

Posté Wed 03 Oct 18 @ 8:34 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)