Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Is there any chance for DDJ RB2?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Well, I'm not sure if this is the suitable place to ask this... but, one of my friend wanted to start DJ and he got his eyes on the Pioneer DDJ RB, but he noticed that there are some cons on the controller like the absence of deck 3 and 4. So he says that he wanted to wait for the DDJ RB2 and buy it. I am just wondering if there is any chance that the DDJ RB2 is going to be a thing? I haven't heard any rumors on the RB2 yet so I am just curious to know. Also, he says he only want either RB or RB2 because of the software... so what are your thoughts?

Posté Sun 14 Jan 18 @ 6:01 am
user17077207 wrote :
Well, I'm not sure if this is the suitable place to ask this... but, one of my friend wanted to start DJ and he got his eyes on the Pioneer DDJ RB, but he noticed that there are some cons on the controller like the absence of deck 3 and 4. So he says that he wanted to wait for the DDJ RB2 and buy it. I am just wondering if there is any chance that the DDJ RB2 is going to be a thing? I haven't heard any rumors on the RB2 yet so I am just curious to know. Also, he says he only want either RB or RB2 because of the software... so what are your thoughts?

Haven't heard about it, but maybe wait for NAMM later this month?
If he want to use it with Virtual DJ, and want layers for deck 3/4, the DDJ-SB2 may be a better option
But if the software he is talking about is Rekordbox - well, then this forum is very much the wrong forum, since Rekordbox is in direct competition with Virtual DJ :)

Posté Sun 14 Jan 18 @ 8:59 am
if he wants 4 volume faders he will need to get ddj-sx and up I don't see pioneer upgrading a low end controller in that way.

Posté Sun 14 Jan 18 @ 12:45 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
If any new controller comes out soon, i am sure it will be announced till NAMM (end of January). Then u will know if the rumors stand true.

Posté Mon 15 Jan 18 @ 6:39 am
He doesn't prefer the SB2 for some odd reason tho... that is why he wants a RB2. Also, thanks for the informations! Will watch out for NAMM this year!

Posté Mon 15 Jan 18 @ 6:44 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)