Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Live stream to FB in VDJ 2018

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hello everyone.

Okay, so I am testing out VDJ 2018, and I am most interested in the live streaming to social media. It seems as though the three times i tried to do it, the feed was taken down pretty quickly by fb. Am I missing something or doing something wrong? Why have a feature that is just not going to work? I get the whole copyright infringement thing and all, but then why build a really sexy feature into VDJ that just isn't going to work?

Can someone please help clarify or let me know if I am not setting this up right?

Posté Mon 25 Jun 18 @ 5:01 am
You'll get answers saying that FB is working on making it legal. But generally it's the same with all copyrighted material vs where you play it. So it's really between you, the artist and FB in this case. Doesn't really matter which tool you use to do it. Currently I would simply test it with none-copyrighted music

Posté Mon 25 Jun 18 @ 6:07 am
yes this is a great update if it worked. but i keep getting took down or turned off so ive gone back to other program for the moment. i hope they get this sorted

Posté Thu 19 Jul 18 @ 4:30 pm
user11021867 wrote :
yes this is a great update if it worked. but i keep getting took down or turned off so ive gone back to other program for the moment. i hope they get this sorted

I highly doubt Atomix will be changing copywright law anytime soon.

Try chew.tv is legal to broadcast there.

Posté Thu 19 Jul 18 @ 6:04 pm
user11021867 wrote :
i hope they get this sorted

Who? Facebook? The record companies?
Those are the people who can actually change the copyright rules on the platform

Posté Fri 20 Jul 18 @ 11:23 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)