Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet Novation Launchpad Pro

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

What is the status of adding the Novation Launchpad Pro?

Posté Fri 09 Nov 18 @ 3:02 am
It looks like it's included in the latest EA build

Posté Fri 09 Nov 18 @ 9:34 am
Just noticed: It's also on the list of recently added controllers:

Posté Fri 09 Nov 18 @ 9:35 am
klausmogensen wrote :
Just noticed: It's also on the list of recently added controllers:

Thank you for the update. I was online last night and it didn’t come thru so I’ll have to check tomorrow!

;D

Posté Sat 10 Nov 18 @ 3:27 am
When will this build be available to the channel? I cannot find it.

Posté Sat 10 Nov 18 @ 7:49 pm
enable early access in options if u want it now :-)

Posté Sat 10 Nov 18 @ 8:33 pm
Thank you!

Posté Wed 14 Nov 18 @ 10:25 pm
Latest Build shows it in the list but when I connect the Launchpad Pro I get (3) Options

2-Launchpad Pro (custom mapping)
MIDIIN2 - (2-Launchpad Pro) (custom mapping)
MIDIIN3 - (2-Launchpad Pro) (custom mapping)

there isn't anything mapped in any of these selections

Posté Wed 14 Nov 18 @ 10:35 pm
deleted the lines out of the settings xml and then reconnected the Launchpad Pro and got this set of lines

<controllers>
<disableBuiltInDefinitions>no</disableBuiltInDefinitions>
<controllersCustomization>
<controller name="SIMPLE_MIDI_4661_81" mapper="SIMPLE_MIDI_4661_81 - custom mapping" />
</controllersCustomization>

Its not seeing the Launchpad Pro correctly?

Posté Wed 14 Nov 18 @ 10:58 pm
I am connected to the USB Port of the Laptop with the Power Adaptor plugged in!

Posté Wed 14 Nov 18 @ 11:19 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Posté Thu 15 Nov 18 @ 1:41 am
Here are the images from my machine

Hope this helps!

Also, I appreciate your interest in helping me get this fixed!

Posté Thu 15 Nov 18 @ 7:35 am
OK, we see the problem. We will come up with a solution and email you shortly.

FYI, unfortunately we had to base the detection on the driver name, which appears that under some circumstances, Windows add a number before the name of the device, so yours got detected as 2-LaunchPad Pro instead of just LaunchPad Pro, thus was not detected.
As we cant reproduce this at will (no matter what, our unit doesnt get this 2- number), please keep your setup as is, to confirm fix with the test Build we will send you.
thanks for reporting.

Posté Thu 15 Nov 18 @ 2:01 pm
Awesome! Waiting to hear from ya! Thanks!

Posté Thu 15 Nov 18 @ 6:24 pm
Okay, there appears to be something weird going on with the Device Manager (the old way to uninstall a device) BECAUSE THE WINDOWS 10 WAY USING > Settings (Windows 10) > Devices WORKED. Once I used the "Windows 10" Right Click Start (Or the Window Charm in the Taskbar) > Settings > Devices > Bluetooth and Other Devices and I removed the Device called "Launchpad Pro" my problem cleared up. When I "Uninstalled" from "Device Manager" (The old way) the problem wouldn't clear up. With the assistance of an IT Friend, after the device was removed from the Windows 10 Settings > Devices > Bluetooth and Other Devices Window, he then recommended that I start Virtual DJ first then plug in the USB Device to my USB 3.0 High Speed Port and WAAAA LAAAA!

Posté Fri 16 Nov 18 @ 8:50 am
I am gonna look for repeatability when I am done this message! I'll relay my results!

Posté Fri 16 Nov 18 @ 8:54 am
Yes, its some weird Windows enumeration issue, which still remains a mystery. Meaning that OK, we know how to fix this, but why does it happen in first place ? Was perhaps some unsuccessful first installation of a Windows driver and then next time Windows thought it was a different device ? Is it some USB-type port difference, a USB hub thing ?

So, you can no more reproduce this 2- numbered device ... pity was counting on your setup to try something hehe. , but OK, its good that it works now for you.

Posté Fri 16 Nov 18 @ 1:08 pm
Sorry, had a need to be up and running tonight. Hopefully my notes about how I fixed it will help someone else! Thank you everyone for all your input! Good to have this working!

Have a blessed day!

Posté Fri 16 Nov 18 @ 7:08 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)