Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Sujet Sampler Samples BPM's Off Beat

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hey Everyone,

I'm wondering if I'm missing something here with using Samples in the Sampler. I noticed when I click on a sample to play, the BPM sounds normal. But at times that same sample, and most of the others will be at a slower or faster BPM all of a sudden. Any help is appreciated. Thank you! P.S. I'm playing the samples in the Sampler Side List View and not on a deck.

Posté Wed 28 Nov 18 @ 11:43 pm

Posté Wed 28 Nov 18 @ 11:49 pm
Samples like the ones on the default "instruments" bank are set to play synchronized with master deck by default.
This means that they will change tempo to match the track on air.
By default if no track is loaded on any deck (no "master deck" exists) the BPM they will sync to is 120BPM
But if you load a track on a deck and play it, this deck will become the "master deck" and the samples will sync to that.

You can alter the samples and their behavior by reading the manual and understanding the differences between the various offered options and modes

Posté Thu 29 Nov 18 @ 9:00 am

Posté Thu 29 Nov 18 @ 11:43 am
PhantomDeejay wrote :
Samples like the ones on the default "instruments" bank are set to play synchronized with master deck by default.
This means that they will change tempo to match the track on air.
By default if no track is loaded on any deck (no "master deck" exists) the BPM they will sync to is 120BPM
But if you load a track on a deck and play it, this deck will become the "master deck" and the samples will sync to that.

You can alter the samples and their behavior by reading the manual and understanding the differences between the various offered options and modes

Thank you a bunch PhantomDeejay!

Posté Thu 29 Nov 18 @ 11:43 am
Did everything from manual, but samples sync only when playing from the same deck as a playing track. For instance when samples are on deck 2 and master track on deck 2 they sync, but when my playing track on deck 1, they don't sync. I tried sync lock and pitched. what's wrong?

Posté Tue 09 Feb 21 @ 9:05 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)