Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Script question

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I have the ddj1000 and have the below script to unload a track from decks 1 or 2.

'action_deck 1 ? deck 1 unload : deck 2 unload'

Since this is conditional statement with the 2 decks, I'm not sure how to expand this to decks 3 and 4. How can I get the same button to unload decks 3 and 4 if those are the selected deck on the corresponding side?

TIA

Posté Sun 06 Oct 19 @ 8:45 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
why don't you just use 'unload' since that will automatically be applied on the deck it is called from?

Posté Sun 06 Oct 19 @ 8:55 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Adion is spot on there, but since you're asking how to multi query
You add a new query to the false reply of the first query

action_deck 1 ? deck 1 unload : action_deck 2 ? deck 2 unload : action_deck 3 ? deck 3 unload : deck 4 unload

Posté Sun 06 Oct 19 @ 9:15 pm
The issue with 'unload' when I originally set this up was that I am using a push of the browser knob. Since there was no left or right brower, it didnt unload the track on the correct deck, which I why locodog gave me the query script.

I will try both again when I am not at a gig.

Thanks!

Posté Mon 07 Oct 19 @ 1:33 am
Browser Encoders in DDJ-1000 send "global" values when turned clockwise/counter clockwise
However, pushing encoders down sends local (per deck) values.

So, for DDJ-1000 change the mapping to:
browser_window 'folders' ? browser_window 'songs' : holding ? unload : load" />

Posté Mon 07 Oct 19 @ 9:28 am
I'm not sure why this is, but none of the above suggestions work. In all cases it only works for deck 1, nothing else.

I also noticed the browser_scroll works for decks 1-3, not 4. It all seems odd, any thoughts as to why?

Posté Sat 12 Oct 19 @ 6:39 pm
bump

Posté Thu 17 Oct 19 @ 1:00 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)