Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet No sound for headphone cue

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

ceentPRO InfinityMember since 2011
No headphone cue at last nights event. I tried messing with the Audio setting in Virtual 2020 with no luck. I can hear the master through the headphone when I pan between Cue and Master. Using Denon DN-MC6000. See screenshot of audio settings. What could be causing this?

Posté Fri 13 Dec 19 @ 2:05 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
As you can see on the right it is only detected as 2 output channels instead of 4.
Either enable exclusiveAudioAccess option in virtualdj, or make sure it is set to 4 speakers configuration in windows audio config

Posté Fri 13 Dec 19 @ 2:47 am
I'm not seeing where to set the Denon to 4 speakers/channels, am I looking in the correct areas?

Posté Fri 13 Dec 19 @ 3:52 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
nop, settings are not in speakers properties but in speakers configuration, use configure button bottom left

Posté Fri 13 Dec 19 @ 5:37 pm
I clicked Configure and no sound comes from the second speaker test, see markings in red.

Posté Fri 13 Dec 19 @ 6:17 pm
Went back to take a chance of getting the BSOD, Blue Screen of Death and re-installed the "Denon_DJ_MC6000_Driver_v1.0.1(2015)" and my headphones work again. I was hoping to avoid what was happening in this post: https://www.virtualdj.com/forums/232221/VirtualDJ_Technical_Support/Blue_Screen_Of_Death_(BSOD)_What_Failed__DenonDJDNMC6000_sys.html

Settings after re--installing the "Denon_DJ_MC6000_Driver_v1.0.1(2015)"

If anyone has an ultimate fix please share - fingers crossed for tonight and Saturday night's events...

Posté Fri 13 Dec 19 @ 6:52 pm
having 2 threads for this by you is terribly confusing

have you tried?

then set to 4 speakers

Posté Fri 13 Dec 19 @ 9:52 pm
Thank you for everyone’s input… I didn’t purposely make two threads about the same issue. Iat the time I thought the headphone situation was a totally different issue until I realized the other post (supposed fixed) caused this issue with the headphones. So here’s where were at now. When I uninstall Denon_DJ_MC6000_Driver_v1.0.1(2015)
I cannot properly use the even with exclusive audio access clicked as yes. So I reinstalled Denon_DJ_MC6000_Driver_v1.0.1(2015) and selected exclusive audio access, and all seems to be working again. But, I worry that I’ll get the blue screen of death at any moment at an event. I placed an order for two of the Roland 707M so I no longer have to deal with these old MC6000 controllers.

It’s been a hectic few days and over a dozen hours trying to get this working right. I’m done bring on the new controllers.

Posté Sat 14 Dec 19 @ 5:27 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)