Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet S11 With Virtual DJ
I know ya'll are probably working on it... But we need to get the S11 Pre-Mapped. I feel like you all are pretty quick getting everything mapped usually. So I have no doubt it will come eventually. I'm just hoping to see it before the New year.. I bought the thing...and it has sat and done nothing... because I thought it would be mapped by the time I got it.. Can ya'll give us some type of timeline or update?

Posté Tue 24 Nov 20 @ 1:09 am
I'm anxious too. I have this new race car in my office I'm eager to drive.

Posté Tue 24 Nov 20 @ 6:04 am
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014

Posté Tue 24 Nov 20 @ 6:56 am
tnx

Posté Tue 24 Nov 20 @ 8:05 am
Worth pointing out Pioneer and Serato took over 5 years to build the S11, and they weren't even having to reverse engineer the code then adapt it to a different (frankly better architected) DJ system. I have nothing but respect for the VDJ developers mapping all that screen functionality, where the code is broken up between Serato and the S11.

Posté Tue 24 Nov 20 @ 4:17 pm
Pioneer gives all the info needed (see link above from Pioneer) ..
Besides, Pioneer is happy to assist VirtualDJ if needed and more than happy for VirtualDJ support of course.
As well as other brands.. for example the Denon Prime series that provide VirtualDJ with more features than anyone else

That software X or Y is in the box usually just means the controller comes with a (limited) license for that software included, nothing more. No controller is made exclusively for X or Y (except perhaps Native Instrument controllers to some extent, at least not sharing much),, and any controller is happy to have as wide support as possible

The S11 will come for VirtualDJ real soon ;-)
And the new CDJ-3000 and DJM-V10 mixer is already supported..

Posté Tue 24 Nov 20 @ 4:24 pm
Nice to hear, I've always loved Denon gear for their excellent midi specs but gathered some of the 72 kind of replicates logic inside Serato, assumed S11's fancier wizardry did the same, maybe to reduce effort need in Serato, but that spec looks nice, happily corrected thanks.

Posté Tue 24 Nov 20 @ 9:14 pm
So it's been a few weeks and I've spent a few days trying to map the s11. I can't get any functions to work correctly with the knobs. I can get the basic pad functions and loops to work.

The part that is weird to me is most of the controllers I have selected as references like the s9 to get to the LP and HP filter knob you find the Key labeled ‘Filter’ and attach it to ‘filter’. But with this s11 it shows up as ‘Jog33’ with a 1- or 0- in front to tell what deck than your attaching ‘filter’ to. I’ve spent almost 3 different days doing all the research I can on Virtual DJ forms with nothing.. along with videos online. I’m almost ready to give up the s11 and replace it with the s9. But I like the added built-in FX.

Posté Sat 12 Dec 20 @ 10:39 pm

Posté Sat 12 Dec 20 @ 10:45 pm
Sparkythedj wrote :
I’m almost ready to give up the s11 and replace it with the s9. But I like the added built-in FX.

That would be a little hasty - the mixer is still very new
I'm pretty sure native support for the S11 will be coming to VDJ pretty soon
If you then don't like the default mapping they come up with, then you can start remapping it to your liking

Posté Sun 13 Dec 20 @ 5:57 pm
HELLO Friend please , I had DJM-S7 and all perfect ... But Now buy DJM-S11 and don't WORK GATECUE and TRANSPORT ... can somebody help me with this issue .

THX

Posté Thu 04 Nov 21 @ 7:22 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
We'll check the mapper and update if necessary.

Posté Sat 06 Nov 21 @ 6:59 am