Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Rane Performer - Page: 8
I've asked this question before for the DJM S11 (I saw the same thing for it) and I think the answer I got is that the skin only shows VU activity when VirtualDJ is doing the mixing (the Rane One's audio setup is like this). For external mixers audio setups where the hardware controls the mixing, it doesn't show. I think it was also mentioned that the clipping light shows though if clipping (I guess it's because the limiter may be applied per deck).

Posté Tue 27 Aug 24 @ 10:31 pm
Yes, if the audio setup doesn't contain a "MASTER" output then there's no "MASTER VU" activity.
Yes, the LIMITER still works when necessary. But it works "per deck" when no "MASTER" output is available.

Posté Wed 28 Aug 24 @ 12:41 pm
One more fix would be nice when using the Rane Performer and the Rane 12s mk2s is the OLED BPM screen on the Rane 12s mk2s I addressed this before. The screen stays blank with no BPM info. Virtual DJ said it's a Rane problem. Anyone using the Rane 12s with Virtual DJ will not get anything on the OLED screen on the 12s

Posté Thu 05 Sep 24 @ 11:10 pm
This is a thread about the Rane Perfomer. Your issue is with the Rane Twelve MK2s - which has its own thread, and they already addressed that problem (they worked with Rane to produce new firmware to support that, but Rane never released it, so it's out of Atomix's hands). It might be better to go to Rane with the problem as this point.

Please refrain from hijacking threads - either ressurect the old one or start a new one with your specific details.

Posté Thu 05 Sep 24 @ 11:53 pm
djxhalxPRO (OEM)Member since 2014
More of a general question to all the people that bought/used Rane Performer with VDJ.

What are your honest opinion about hardware/software integration? Did you have some issues and if they were fixed? Would you recommend it or not? Good and bad about RP with VDJ?

Posté 4 days ago @ 9:23 pm
djdad wrote :
Official support for Rane Performer is now available in Early Access BUILD 8272 (2024-08-01)

No lots of fonction don't work

Posté 4 days ago @ 2:40 am
PhantomDeejay wrote :
Yes, if the audio setup doesn't contain a "MASTER" output then there's no "MASTER VU" activity.
Yes, the LIMITER still works when necessary. But it works "per deck" when no "MASTER" output is available.

exact

Posté 4 days ago @ 2:41 am
You cannot ask from an automatic transmition car to have a functioning clutch pedal, do you ?

It is not a VirtualDJ's problem. It is not a controller's problem. In fact it is not a problem at all.
You have a "MASTER" vumeter on your console. So, you can monitor your master level.

You don't have a "MASTER" vumeter working on screen, because the software doesn't use a "master" sound output with Rane Performer.
We can give you a trick/hack to enable a "master" vumeter "working" on screen, but it would be useless as it would not reflect what happens in reality. It would be as useful as a clutch pedal would be on an automatic transmission car.

Posté 4 days ago @ 9:37 am