Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet TCV/TCCD Setup Manual - Page: 2

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

sup guys, i followed the tutorial precisely, signal is 100% but the music is playing as if its at 45rpm, and no its not, the turntable and the setting in the config. is at 33rpm. what am i doing wrong or wats going wrong?

Posté Wed 16 Jan 08 @ 5:06 pm
this is my screenshot... (ummmm how do i post it??)

so anyway..

my tccd is not working..

i burnt the old version onto a cd and tried a single timecode input and though the cd played in the dn-4500 player, when i loaded the song onto a deck in vdj, thesong kept moving backward at this weird pace....

i tried to mess around in the advanced config but could not do anything..

then i thought that maybe it was the timecode that was wrong, so i downloaded the new pro version and bunt them onto two cds....however the player failed to read the cds...

whut up wit dat??

i cant post the screenshot...please tell me how so i can show you..

cheers

DJ Rudra

Posté Mon 21 Jan 08 @ 9:43 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Upload the image to somthing like Tiny Pic www.tinypic.com and it will give you a BB code link for the forum.

Posté Mon 21 Jan 08 @ 9:48 am
djjhamal wrote :
sup guys, i followed the tutorial precisely, signal is 100% but the music is playing as if its at 45rpm, and no its not, the turntable and the setting in the config. is at 33rpm. what am i doing wrong or wats going wrong?

Is it set to 33 on both? you havent chosen Cd by mistake?

Posté Mon 21 Jan 08 @ 9:52 am

Posté Tue 22 Jan 08 @ 2:38 am

Posté Tue 22 Jan 08 @ 8:49 am
menappiHome userMember since 2006
What about the other problems??? Like my problem? I get 100% signal, but on the right deck it doesn't play, hella garbled, distorted and delayed. I'm using the demo, are both decks in tcv mode supported in trial?

Posté Tue 22 Jan 08 @ 9:15 pm
any reason why dn4000s should not read a pro tccd burnt with nero??

Posté Wed 23 Jan 08 @ 11:52 pm
Did you use the audio cd method or a file , you need to choose cd audio or it cant be read.

Posté Thu 24 Jan 08 @ 6:06 am
yes i did make an audio cd..

in the screenshot i posted above, i used a tc that i downloaded way back in october 07, as an audio cd and the player read it...

this one i have burnt three different times using moser bayer cds and nero as well as sonic...nada

what gives??

Posté Thu 24 Jan 08 @ 6:27 am

Posté Thu 24 Jan 08 @ 7:10 am
i know dude....

i did get that.... thats the one the cd players wont read....they read the old one just fine but will not read the pro...says disc error..

Posté Thu 24 Jan 08 @ 7:21 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
maybe it is not burned properly. Try lower speed when burning.

Posté Thu 24 Jan 08 @ 7:27 am
can you see data on the disk , should be darker lines?

if not try burning it through windows media player , simple but effective.

Posté Thu 24 Jan 08 @ 8:37 am
menappiHome userMember since 2006
I need to figure my problem out or I wont' be purchasing, as my demo is running out. I get 100% signal on both decks, when i try to load a song on the right one, and play using tcv, it's hella garbled, distorted, and delayed. sounds like someone is blowing into a mic. I'm using a sound blaster audigy 2zs that numerous people have reported as using successfully. Do i need to update my registry somehow??? i've exausted all possibilities except that. Right deck works perfectly fine.

Posté Thu 24 Jan 08 @ 10:29 pm
hmmm

the lower burn speed might be the issue....

i will try botht e suggestions..

thankfully cds aren't that expenseive...lol

thanks a lot, will keep you guys updated..

cheers

DJ Rudra

Posté Sat 26 Jan 08 @ 9:32 am
woohoo...

burning at a lower speed was the answer.. :)

thanks guys...

still not able to figure out exactly how to play smoothly, had some issues and could not extensively test it, as the crowd was already getting in, but tomoro, monday n all, i will spend some time and figure stuff out..

big props to spinna and sky..

cheers

DJ Rudra

Posté Sun 27 Jan 08 @ 12:21 pm
Great, Rudra..have fun with the tccd;)

Posté Sun 27 Jan 08 @ 12:29 pm
yeah....

so my first night playing only tccds...

not bad, but the mix element was lacking as i am a rock dj....

just a few issues...

the first time i loaded it up and got a 100 pc signal...

then as i was trying out some stuff, i let the song end...

then the vdj would not play... it just locked up..

then every single time, with every single timecode combination that i tried, it kept saying asio driver error...

i restarted and everything was fine..

then midway through the session, it locked up again, and again the same issue...

i had to restart, and then everything was fine...

sometimes it was reading the signal at 7/12/28/53 % only (of course it did not play)

but on the whole i have to say it was a very satisfactory experience...

cheers

DJ Rudra

Posté Tue 29 Jan 08 @ 2:47 pm
Hi rudra, set ur setting to smart, n if ur deck player have "single" options deactivates it so the timecode could replay itself. N make sure all the cables from ur herc mk2 is tightly sorted n about the asio thingy. just go to the herc control panel and select asio... "maybe" it revert back to wdm mode (I not sure abt this). And actually u did not need to restart VDJ back if u lose the timecode, u can just pressed auto config.

Anyway nice to hear u are generally satisfied..:)

Posté Tue 29 Jan 08 @ 2:55 pm
50%