Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet timecoded vinyl not working

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

dienzHome userMember since 2008
a couple of months ago i bought 2 vdj vinyls, and i cant get it to work, no matter what i do i get no signal in virtual dj, i have tried everything, 5 different versions of vdj, in both xp and vista, all cables are set correctly
i can see and hear that the audio goes in to my computer but i cant get it into vdj.. im missing a botton to manual set up the timecode, so i could tell it where to pick up the sound, because it seems like virtual dj just cant find the signal

i got a emu 1820m sound system and an american audio ttd 2400 turntable
its really driving me crazy that I can't play with my tc vinyl when i bought it..!

please help

Posté Wed 26 Nov 08 @ 4:31 am
dienzHome userMember since 2008
anyone?

Posté Wed 26 Nov 08 @ 4:55 pm
If you're sure your cables and hardware are correct, can you make some screenshots of your settings? It's much easier to see what's wrong with screenshots. If it doesn't detect a timecode signal at all it's probably something in the soundcard control panel, but that's just a wild guess.

Posté Thu 27 Nov 08 @ 4:07 pm
i have the same problem need to fix

Posté Wed 31 Dec 08 @ 1:01 am
i have a smiliar problem but instead mine plays but it goes backwards while the vinyl is spinning clockwise..when i look at the settings i cant get perfect circles either and im using ortofon concord S needles

Posté Sun 08 Feb 09 @ 6:17 pm
if your music is playing backwards while your turn tables are going clockwise you dont have a big problem, you just have the rca cables the wrong way in your audio interface or (sound card) just switch them around a bit and you will eventually get it right... also if you do that and the music still plays backwards go into your time code config and make sure that phase invert is not checked in your settings.

Posté Sun 08 Feb 09 @ 11:22 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)