Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Sujet A skin question

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Ok, so I'm attempting to hack and bash one of formats skins for my own purposes and keep coming up with various things that I cannot get to work properly and cannot find any documentation for on this website anywhere!

So I'm just muddling through using the xml content of other skins and the midi control config to try and work out the various commands, however I'm now stuck on one that I cannot figure out.

I'm displaying multiple effect slots on the skin for each deck, and I can get them to load properly and activate properly, however what I cannot seem to do is to get the effect sliders for each slot working independently. So when I'm changing the 1st parameter for the effect in slot 1, the effect in slot 2's 1st parameter is changing as well.

Is there a way to isolate these controls?

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Denzel

Posté Wed 03 Dec 08 @ 2:37 pm
titonitPRO InfinityMember since 2008
hola alguien me puede ayudar nesesito un skins que me lo agan lo describo lo ocupo que tenga los numeros de conteo y los bpm muy grandes a y los nombres de las cansiones tambien porfa se los agradeseria mucho grasias de ante mano ............saludos

Posté Wed 03 Dec 08 @ 3:20 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
titonit wrote :
hola alguien me puede ayudar nesesito un skins que me lo agan lo describo lo ocupo que tenga los numeros de conteo y los bpm muy grandes a y los nombres de las cansiones tambien porfa se los agradeseria mucho grasias de ante mano ............saludos

Please use english in this section, or ask you question in the spanish forum, thank you.

Por favor, use Inglés en esta sección, o le pregunta en el foro español, gracias.

Posté Wed 03 Dec 08 @ 3:30 pm
how do i put skin in virtual dj

Posté Mon 08 Dec 08 @ 1:56 am
HEJ MAX ajde se ti prebaci na balkanski forum pomoci cu ti ja oko svega sta trebas....SORY 4 the language just redirecting him to the bakan forum..

Posté Mon 08 Dec 08 @ 3:50 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)