Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet virtual dj used with pioneer cdj 400

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

trey341PRO InfinityMember since 2005
i have recently upgraded my equipment with the pioneer cdj 400's and the pioneer dmj 400 mixer.. i love the virtual dj program. is there a way to use the virtual dj program to search my mp3's so that can play them thru the cdj's? i was told that it can be done? if so, how?

thanks in advance

Posté Wed 03 Dec 08 @ 10:09 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
But in order to do this, u need to have the pro version not the djc edition as it will not allowed external hardware n only work with the console attached. In order to upgrade to pro, u do have a special discount as u have the djc editon;)

Posté Thu 04 Dec 08 @ 4:29 am
ok.. so i am leanin to doing as suggested... (245.00) thats a lot but like i said i love the program ..after i purchase this upgrade, how does it work? how do i get the cdj's and the new software to communicate?

also i have the rmx console.
is the software that comes with that the pro version. i am in iraq and i dont have the disk with me.. just wonderin

thanks in advance

Posté Thu 04 Dec 08 @ 1:09 pm
The cdj400 can be used with VDJ pro. U asking to use it to control the mp3 in vdj rite;) It is supported natively in vdj. U just need to enable it in the remote configs n also set ur sound setting to use with the external mixer n mk2 as soundcard etc n u good to go;)

No the version that came with the rmx is also djc version same as the mk2. U bought the hardware n the software is a gift to u to get u started;)

Posté Thu 04 Dec 08 @ 1:19 pm
"U just need to enable it in the remote configs n also set ur sound setting to use with the external mixer n mk2 as soundcard etc n u good to go;)"

forgive me for my ignorance with all these questions but how does a person do that? i am barely keeping up here...lol

thanks in advance

Posté Thu 04 Dec 08 @ 1:24 pm
ok..sold.... i will purchase it right now and give it a try... is the upgrade a download?

Posté Thu 04 Dec 08 @ 1:41 pm
Yes it is. enter ur mk2 serial to have the discount.
http://www.virtualdj.com/products/djcedition.html

Don't u want to try the trial first? Test with ur set up first. But oversaid, VDJ pro do work with cdj400;)

There are user here who do use the cdj400 with VDJ.

Glad u crossing over ..hehe. U won't be disappointed. With VDJ pro, there no limits what u can do and a great investment;)

Posté Thu 04 Dec 08 @ 1:45 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
trey341 wrote :
ok..sold.... i will purchase it right now and give it a try... is the upgrade a download?

Once, you received a email from the team, with your serial number in it, go the the "modify My profile tab, and enter that number in.

Once that is done go to your Download centre and you should see your Pro license and VirtualDJ 5.2.1, then just download :)

Posté Thu 04 Dec 08 @ 1:47 pm
Yes it is. enter ur mk2 serial to have the discount.
http://www.virtualdj.com/products/djcedition.html

Don't u want to try the trial first? Test with ur set up first. But oversaid, VDJ pro do work with cdj400;)

There are user here who do use the cdj400 with VDJ.

problem is that i am in iraq.. all the pioneer equipment is in texas.. all i have here in iraq is my laptop, headphones, hercules controller and hard drive... i will have to wait until feb to try everything out...

is this trial version the pro version?

Posté Thu 04 Dec 08 @ 1:50 pm
Yes it is;)

Posté Thu 04 Dec 08 @ 1:52 pm
about to purchase.. it is stating that the rmx users get a 150.00 off regulare pricevs the mk2 at 50.00 off...i actaully have my disc and code for the rmx with me even though i use the mk2 controller her in iraq.

if i enter the rmx code will i get the 150.00 discount? also when i go to purchase, i dont see the 150.00 discount.. any suggestions?

Posté Thu 04 Dec 08 @ 2:11 pm
U need to registered ur rmx serial at ur modify ur profile then u can do the upgrade with that;)

Posté Thu 04 Dec 08 @ 2:15 pm
U need to registered ur rmx serial at ur modify ur profile then u can do the upgrade with that;)

just registered the rmx.. it is now offering me big discount but once again, i do not have the rmx disck installed into my computer. i am running the mk2 version. i left the rmx controller at home. so the question is if buy the pro-version at the rmx discount, will it work with the mk2 version that is on my computer?

i hope that makes sense..

Posté Thu 04 Dec 08 @ 2:48 pm
Yes,, it will. U just need to activate mk2 in the remote tab;)

All ur purchase version will be at ur download centre;)

Posté Thu 04 Dec 08 @ 2:50 pm
And welcome trey341 as a pro user. Welcome aboard n now grab those goodies;)

Posté Thu 04 Dec 08 @ 3:05 pm
so everything is purchased.. i am ready to download...i am downlading but it keeps stopping ("not responding") with 0 seconds left on the download

what should i do next?

Posté Thu 04 Dec 08 @ 3:24 pm
What browser r u using trey? U should be able to download it.

Posté Thu 04 Dec 08 @ 3:34 pm
i restarted the computer and bang.. plzz enter serial code..so it is a go... i will wait until i get to the states... saw the tab for the cdj 400.. got that part.. now i am assuming that i have to hook the mixer or the cdjs to the computer.. i am flying blind over here with out the equipment in my face... i got all the pioneer sutff 2 days before i had to leave back to iraq.. :(

suggestions...

Posté Thu 04 Dec 08 @ 4:28 pm
In the mean time u can use the mk2 with the pro version. Also go to download area n take the mk2 mapper if u want to customize it.

Dun forget to get plug in for ur usage n skins too.;)

Posté Thu 04 Dec 08 @ 4:45 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)