Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet recording issues

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

dalishHome userMember since 2008
i am using version 3.1 and i have an external mixer a numark dxm06 hooked up to my desktop computer. i've managed to wire it correctly, i think so that i can mix music through the mixer. when i want to record what i'm doing, there's a problem. i have a build in sound card - soundmax digital audio - which is set to record the music, through line in on the record configuration. however the sound is muffled when i play it back. i changed the settings so that i don't use the mixer to move from one track to the next, so i'm not recording through soundmax audio master, and the sound is great. is this a problem with my internal soundcard. do i need to get a new one or an external sound card? or do i have my system configured incorrectly. i've been trying to fix this for so long, and i've given up. if anyone can help, this newbie would be extremely appreciative!

Posté Tue 09 Dec 08 @ 9:38 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi dalish, pls try the trial version n it works for 20 full day;)
http://www.virtualdj.com/download/trial.html

Or if u do have the pro version, pls enter ur serial to ur modify ur profile n get the recent updates.

It is much a better version than the V3.1 u were using and abt ur problem it is more of the soundcard setting.
If u like to use this program, pls support its development by purchasing it.

Hope to see u with us soon.

Regards;)

Posté Wed 10 Dec 08 @ 4:26 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)