Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Maya44 Sound Distorted

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I'm trying to setup my maya44 soundcard to connect to my mixer deck one and two so I can just cross fade with my mixer. So the left deck will play on my maya44 1&2 channel and the right deck will play on 3&4. This was working a while back and I'm not sure what changed but I can't get it to work any longer. I never get output to channel 3&4 on the maya44 (the green lights never come on). The sound is really bad and distorted when I use the 2 Cards option, if I select mono is sounds fine but don't get output to channel 3&4?

Here's my setup

Midi Setup:
Everything set to Maya44
44100.0 Hz

Maya Control Panel:
Monitor - all muted
Input - 80% (but don't think i need it)
Output - 100%

VDJ Sound Setup:
Inputs: None
Outputs: External Mixer
Sound Cards: 2 Cards (is this correct? is wouldn't work with the 4)
Driver: Maya44

I've tried several different versions of VDJ, including 5.2.1, 5.07, 5.0beta. Has anyone else had issues with this?

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP, I'VE GOT A GIG THIS WEEKEND!

Posté Thu 11 Dec 08 @ 11:20 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posté Fri 12 Dec 08 @ 4:05 am
Thanks for the response! I have seen that thread, but I'm not running TCCV so I would think my VDJ setup would be different. Here's what my midi aggregated device setup looks like.

Is this correct?

Posté Fri 12 Dec 08 @ 11:20 am
I actually just got it to work!

I had to down grade to 5.0beta for Mac? Are there any issues I'll see with 5.0beta?

I was then able setup my sound in VDJ like this:

Input: None
Output: External Mixer
Sound Card: 4.1

Why is 4.1 sound card option not available in VDJ5.07 and VDJ5.2.1? I'm afraid to upgrade now...

Posté Fri 12 Dec 08 @ 12:14 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)