Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Bass Crossfader

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Ok, I have the bass crossfader midi mapped on my DDM4000. I have a question, let's say I have a song playing on the left deck and I want to cue the song on the right deck. In order for me to listen thru my headphones is to move the crossfader sightly to the right and when I do this I see the bass crossfader on VDJ move as well.

Does the bass from deck A diminish when I cue? Also, if I am recording, does it get recorded as well? Any help is always appreciated.

Syberman

Posté Mon 15 Dec 08 @ 9:42 am
sischoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
syberman wrote :
I see the bass crossfader on VDJ move as well.

Does the bass from deck A diminish when I cue? Also, if I am recording, does it get recorded as well? Any help is always appreciated.

Make sure that you don't have linked the same slider for two different functions: in your case "crossfader" and "bassfader" at the same time.

Posté Mon 15 Dec 08 @ 9:50 am
Actually, I do have the bass crossfader and crossfader midi mapped to crossfader. So, what your telling me is that the bass crossfader should NOT be midi mapped to the crossfader but it should be midi mapped to something else, right? If I do this, I will lose the equalness of the flow of the bass from one song to the next.

Syberman

Posté Mon 15 Dec 08 @ 9:55 am
sischoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
You need to link each MIDI function with other knobs or sliders.

As showed in the picture, you should link respectively:
A) High on deck 1;
B) Medium on deck 1;
C) Bass on deck 1;

D) crossfader.

You don't need to link bassfader/mediumfader/highfader.

Posté Mon 15 Dec 08 @ 10:13 am
Thanks Sischo, I will try it later and let you know how it works.

Syberman

Posté Mon 15 Dec 08 @ 12:17 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)