Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet my problems with Hercules rmx and macbook pro

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

i was having problems with my macbook pro but i think i solved it.
my first laptop was a hp everthing was ok but i thought i wanted a better computer so i bought a macbook pro.
on my first try vdj crashed 2 times.
second time crashed again, anyway i visited the forum and tried to take advice found on forum but vdj crashed again.
now i think i found out what the problem was, when i visited the info on hercules website i read that you first have to install the hercules driver then connect the rmx not like on windows which the program guides you thru.
anyway i'm hoping that the problem was solved.
just thought i would share my experience with anybody that might have same problem.
if you looking to switch to mac and hope to get the same plugings as you would on windows...think again...i have to work with what i have for now cause i paid too much money for my macbook pro but if i had to do it all over again i would buy a computer with windows at least for now, who knows what tmrw has in store for mac computers.

Posté Sat 27 Dec 08 @ 11:32 pm
hOAGARTPRO InfinityMember since 2008
i was having problems with my macbook pro but i think i solved it.
my first laptop was a hp everthing was ok but i thought i wanted a better computer so i bought a macbook pro.
on my first try vdj crashed 2 times.
second time crashed again, anyway i visited the forum and tried to take advice found on forum but vdj crashed again.
now i think i found out what the problem was, when i visited the info on hercules website i read that you first have to install the hercules driver then connect the rmx not like on windows which the program guides you thru.
anyway i'm hoping that the problem was solved.
just thought i would share my experience with anybody that might have same problem.
if you looking to switch to mac and hope to get the same plugings as you would on windows...think again...i have to work with what i have for now cause i paid too much money for my macbook pro but if i had to do it all over again i would buy a computer with windows at least for now, who knows what tmrw has in store for mac computers. - Quoted

try runnning bootcamp in your Mac. Its a PC emmulator

Posté Mon 29 Dec 08 @ 1:06 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)