Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet How Many

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

How many cpu's can download the vdj, i have 3 computers and i would like it on all...is it possible..

Posté Tue 06 Jan 09 @ 12:32 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
U may have it 2 at all times per license.

See the EULA;)

1. PERMITTED USE AND RESTRICTIONS

You are granted one license to:
- install and use the Software on one computer.
- install and use the Software on a second computer, if this computer is normally used by the same person and the Software will not be used on both computers at the same time.
- make back-up copies of the Software for archival purposes.

This license does NOT allow you to:
- rent, lease, sell, lend, distribute, publish, bundle or sublicense the Software or any part of it.
- rent, lease, sell, lend or distribute hardware on which the Software is installed, unless specifically authorised by Atomix.
- electronically transfer the Software from one computer to another or over a network.
- decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise reduce the Software to a human-perceivable form.
- modify the Software or create derivative works based upon the Software.

Hope to see u with us soon;)

Posté Tue 06 Jan 09 @ 12:40 pm
it will be the djc edition....So i can and cant put it on 3 computers,,so if i want to change computers will i have to remove it from one computer and how will the cd know tht it was removed..im confused... what will the bck up copy do for my records? and im crunk because it will be here tomoro and i want to get started loading my computers but dont want to put it on both laptops and it wont take it...or how do i remove from 1 computer to put on another.

Posté Tue 06 Jan 09 @ 1:37 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Just uninstalled n then reinstalled. Just remembered it only 2 at all time per license for all version;)

Posté Tue 06 Jan 09 @ 10:19 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)