Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Some problems I have please help

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi all,
I have the rmx and the limited version of vdj however, I called over to my friends house last night and he has the full pro version (legit copy) and i ran into a few problems.

1. The smart loop stopped working after a while and we had to manually press the little lock icon to make smart loop work so is there a way to always keep smart loop on. Please take into account that the icon was always lit up.

2. It doesnt seem to let me pick the same controller from the menu as what was with the trial version of VDJ limited edition so can i download a rmx remote control.

His version of VDJ PRO was fully up to date also and he said that usually the smart loop works all the time.
Thanks again folks i'm just hoping to get these questions answered before i go and upgrade to PRO.

Happy deejaying

Posté Sat 10 Jan 09 @ 4:06 am
Please people someone please give me some help is that not what forums are for, I would really appreciate any help giving

Posté Sat 10 Jan 09 @ 4:14 pm
Bump....
Please guys im still getting the same problems please help

Posté Tue 13 Jan 09 @ 4:25 am
Hey!

I have a feeling that you need to go to pro, before you can use the full features of MIDI controllers.

I hope a registered user comes and helps you though,

See you!

Posté Tue 13 Jan 09 @ 7:05 pm
One more thing.. Do you have the controller turned on, in config? Try activating the MIDI.

Posté Tue 13 Jan 09 @ 7:05 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)