Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet VDJ video mixing - connecting Mac to TV screen

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

So here's my deal...

I've got one end of my S video cable plugged into my TV, the other end into this little gadget (i thinks its a DVI something or other) and then the gadget is plugged into my imac. I can see my entire screen on the TV. cool! thing is, when I do video mixing on Virtual DJ, I want the video to be full screen on the television while keeping the mixing interface on my mac screen. know what I mean?? help!!!

Posté Sat 10 Jan 09 @ 12:57 pm
think if you go into video options click use hardware acceleration and click on your hardware type (dvi ect)try this ive just got a mac and wanted to know what hardware to get.let me know if this works as i do this on my windows and it works perfect

Posté Sat 10 Jan 09 @ 1:46 pm
VOG_PRO InfinityMember since 2006
I use DVI to S-Vodeo converter on my iMac and it works great.

Sometimes I have noticed that you need to reboot to ensure Mac OSX has picked up the external screen.

Once you have have rebooted click the apple logo in the top left corner and go to system preferences.

Then click displays

The configuration screen might be displaying on your second monitor/screen so click gather screens. Set your preferences and resolutions that are appropriate for your external monitor.

Then open VDJ and go to settings or config and click on the video tab. Click the check box to activate video.

Change the drop down box to something other than window

On mine it says NTSC/PAL

this will send VDJ in full screen to your external device

Hope this helps

Posté Mon 26 Jan 09 @ 6:30 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)