Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Virtual Vinyl Timecode cd control with dns 3500

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

auuy61CUE userMember since 2006
Hi, am hoping someone can point me in the right direction with this combination.

I am using the virtual vinyl package with the io box and so far have not been able to get anything other than 0% signal quality.

I first tried it on a Turion TL56 1.8 x2 laptop with 2gb ram and a Vista rating of 4 or 4.5 for memory, hard disk and cpu, gpu (nvidia 6100) is only 3.0 but have video disabled. OS is vista premium with SP1. The cd players are in good condition and have the latest firmware. Keylock is off for this purpose. I have tried both the supplied control cds and downloaded the pro ones, with the same results apart from the gain setting after auto config. I have tried changing the 'audio curve on/off' setting in the players preset and all the pitch ranges. The other computer is an xp pro, shuttle core 2 duo (2.6) with 4GB ram and 7200 spin hd, graphics is nvidia 9400, but I am not using video at this stage, still the same results. I am getting an elliptical, vertically compressed waveform and 0% quality, the software runs very smoothly on both machines using the io box and a total control.

Thanks in advance

Posté Tue 13 Jan 09 @ 5:35 pm
auuy61CUE userMember since 2006
Anyone?

Posté Fri 16 Jan 09 @ 7:18 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Please drop me an email at sbangs[at]numark[dot]com

I can provide you with further assistance.

Posté Sat 17 Jan 09 @ 1:11 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)